(70m2) The apartment is in Izola near to Koper (6km), Piran (8km), Portorož (8km), Triest (25km)....
(70m2) The apartment is located in a block settlement from the city center 600 meters. 600 meters from the beach by walking in 10 minutes.
App.has separate bedroom with big size bed, separate bedroom for one person, kitchen and living room where is couch for two person and bathroom. total for 5 persons. It has also:
2 AIR CONDITION, CATV, INTERNET (WiFi), DISHES, CLEANING MACHINE, SUNNY SIDE.
I can help you with every information you need :)
Accès des voyageurs
The old Mediterranean town of Izola lies on the south-west shore of the Gulf of Trieste, where the genuine traditions of fishing and winemaking, mysterious traces of the past, and the welcoming character of the locals merge together to form an unforgettable mosaic of experiences.
The town's warm-spirited and romantic character help attract visitors and it is said that once you have visited Izola you will never forget it. The stirring history of this little fishing port has created marvellous architectural treasures and ancient legends that will carry you back to the time when Izola was still an island. You can sense the spirit of the Mediterranean at every step as you pass through the narrow medieval streets, watch the boats bobbing in the harbour, enjoy a friendly chat with the locals, and savour seafood specialities washed down with good local wine. With a variety of sports and cultural events and entertainments taking place throughout the year, drawing their inspiration from old customs and traditions, you will never be bored in Izola. Museums, galleries and artists' studios will lead you into the world of Istrian arts and crafts, and if you are seeking true spiritual refreshment, you will find it on a boat trip on the waves of the Adriatic.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Tell me what you need and I'll try to help you.
To be normal..;) you have to consider that this is the condominium
House Rules and Regulations
1. The general order must be considered.
2. When leaving the apartment, it is recommended to close the shutters, especially if the storm is predicted.
3. Any failure should be reported to the owner immediately.
4. Any damage or theft of the property located in the apartment is evaluated at departure and the costs are being refunded.
5. Pets are allowed, with extra charge.
7. Smoking is not desirable but tolerated
8. Before every departure, the apartment must be locked as the host is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage of the objects owned by the guests.
9.Before final departure the owner checks the whole aparment and arranges any additional issues.