A Beautiful, home made and cosy geo-dome. On our conservation farm, with woodlands, wildflower meadows, lakes and streams.
The dome has a beautiful double bed, two single beds, a wood burning stove, and outdoor kitchen, picnic bench and fire pit...
There are fresh eggs you can collect in the morning, hammocks in a fairy woodland glade. We want you feel like you are in a Swallows and Amazons adventure, a place where life is a little bit slower.
The farm also has very friendly sheep and pigs
This is 'Nearly Wild Glamping' We don't have a fancy toilet block, a new kitchen for you to use, nor even a toilet right by the tent... It's not the hotel in a field that some more expensive sites offer, but it is the lovely and comfortable space in a beautiful location that we would want to use as a base or to hibernate in.
The Dome is 150 metres from our 'nearly wild' campsite... We only have six pitches though and they are all spread out.. so it is still very lovely!
The tent comes with bedding for the double bed and two single futon beds, as well as stove, pots and pans, cups etc..
We do have...
Lots of beautiful fairy land style meadow for you to explore
- A small lake that you can swim in (and if you don't fancy that, a little boat you can go for a paddle in)
- Woodland for you to wander in (and collect firewood from)
- A stream for you to paddle in
- Woodland hammocks for you to swing in
- Friendly lambs for you to play with (sometimes)
- Eggs that you can collect yourself
- Home produced Bacon, Sausages and lamb (when available)
- Beautiful views of the both the sea and mountains
- Salad and veg that you can pick from the garden (when available, we had a baby in April so we are a bit behind on growing this year)
- The beach is less than two miles away
- A compost toilet with amazing views
- A converted cow shed with maps and books, sofas, fridge and freezer, microwave, wi-fi etc.
- A shower, flush toilet and washing machine in the farmyard (about 100m away)
Have a look at our website, type in Henbant to find out more.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Its important to us that you have a good time, and if we can help you to make the most of it then brilliant. We won't be in your face, but have made some good friends from Air B&Bers so you don't have to be shy either.