Casa Animas is a charismatic, artistic home with Persian and Moroccan themes.The house is spacious and open-planned allowing in lots of natural light during the day. When the sun goes down the well thought-out lighting makes this house dreamy.
Casa Animas is a charismatic, artistic home with Persian and Moroccan themes. The Moroccan themed courtyard has a mural painted by the artist owner and the whole house has an organic, natural and enchanting feel.
The house is spacious and open-planned allowing in lots of natural light during the day. When the sun goes down the well thought-out lighting makes this house feel cosy and dreamy.
Charming lamps hidden amongst the plants in the courtyard make dining outside a luxurious and romantic experience!
The large kitchen and living-lounge room overlooking the courtyard are the perfect place to socialise while cooking up a storm, relaxing and reading.
It doesn’t get much better than waking up over-looking the courtyard from the balcony with its beautiful plants while you listen to the swallows flying over the town – the perfect summer holiday sounds.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have the whole house except for one locked cupboard and a locked room that we use as a storage room for our personal items when we visit.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be received by our dear family friend Karlien at your arrival. For anything you need please don't hesitate to contact me on my phone.
CHECK IN anytime after 2pm unless by prior arrangement
CHECK OUT before 10am
* This is a NON SMOKING property.
* PETS are NOT permitted in the property under any conditions.
* People other than those in the guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
* All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
* Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
* Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the apartment.
* Please respect our neighbours by not playing music loudly after 10.30 pm.
* Please respect the furniture surfaces by using the provided coasters.
SECURITY / RESERVATION DEPOSIT
A REFUNDABLE security deposit of £200 is required at booking the property.
The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival.
The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, however, it is fully refundable within 5-7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and all plates, cups, mugs etc. are cleaned.
• All keys are left on the arranged place and the house is left locked.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• No early arrival or late departure unless by prior arrangement.
Parking on calle Animas is not permitted.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
There is a paying municipal parking area in the town just 100 meters at the other end of calle Animas and there is free parking within 8 minutes walking distance. Please see map.
WATER AND SEWAGE
The water is generally safe to drink from the tap, but we do advise that you buy mineral water during the summer.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Melissa Launay and I am a fine artist and children's illustrator living and working in London with my partner.
Animas 28 is my family home where I grew up, and where I went to elementary and high school.