Gut Renovated with Chefs kitchen a gorgeous southampton retreat. Situated on a 1.5 acre private lot only 3.5 miles from ocean beaches. Comfortably sleep 10 and relax in the 20 x 40 heated private pool and new restoration hardware real furniture.
Newly renovated with Restoration Hardware and Ralph Lauren finishings secluded Beach house. Minutes from town, 3.5 miles to ocean beaches. Situated directly across from Southampton Racquet Club.
Sleeping Arrangements: The house comfortably sleeps 10
-Downstairs Master suite features an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and shower. This sunny room has ample closet space and a brand new king size top of the line Stearns and Foster Mattress.
-Upstairs Master suite features an en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi and shower. This private room has lots of closet space and a brand new top of the line Tempurpedic
-upstairs bedroom 2 has two sets of brand new Restoration Hardware twin bunk beds with a private full bath
-upstairs bedroom 3 has a queen size mattress with an ensuite private bath.
The house details:
Walk through the front door into a large foyer with powder room directly off of it. The expansive vaulted ceilings and windows create a bright and inviting space. The front living room off of the kitchen and dining room allow for easy and fun entertaining around a working fireplace. Walk through the living room to your own private heated pool. Cook out on the new Weber Gas Grill and outdoor seating for 10.
The kitchen has been updated with double Wolf Ovens, 6 burner wolf range, and a wet bar, perfect for entertaining and groups.
-plates, glasses, knives, etc.
Walk upstairs to the second floor and second living room with view directly over the pool. Read a book in the nook over the stairs, or on one of the inviting couches.
Laundry room is equipped with washer and dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the entire house.
We will provide sheets and towels.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, concerns.
Check in time is 2pm, check out time is 11am.
Please plan on means of transportation to and from places there is not a vehicle being provided.
1.Smoking is absolutely not allowed in or around house.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without the Homeowner's authorization. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
(website hidden) considerate of our neighbors during your stay. No large parties (more than 5 non-Guests) allowed without homeowners permission.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and treat the home with the utmost of respect and leave reasonably clean upon your departure. Please leave all towels on the washing machine.
6.Only use appliances for their intended uses. Do not remove or move the furniture.
7.This house does not offer daily garbage removal. Waste bags can be purchased from the hardware store in town to use the town dump. All garbage must be removed upon leaving.
8.Adjust the air conditioning to 75 degrees upon leaving.
9. Pets are Permitted on a case by case basis.
10.Parking: Parking is limited to approximately three cars in the driveway.
11.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
12.Hot Tub: No children under the age of 15 permitted in master bath hot tub at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Do not wash off sand in showers or tubs.
13. Water and Septic: The home is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water may be high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
14.Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
15. Grill: Please turn off grill after each use (not only the knobs on top but the valve to the propane tank underneath the grill). Please replace the propane used during the rental period, otherwise 40$ will be deducted from the security deposit for replacement.
16. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
17. When using the pool heater do not set the pool over 80 degrees. Please use the solar blanket at night and turn the pool heater off during the evening. Failure to use the pool heater properly will result in a deduction of security deposit.
18. Reservation confirmation is dependent upon agreement and signing of liability release provided upon booking.
19. The propane tank will be filled to capacity upon your arrival, any usage out of 5% per week is the responsibility of the tenant and will be deducted from the security deposit. The propane company will come the day of your departure to refill and provide a reading.