Start your bar crawl here! Prime location to make your group's trip the most memorable one ever! Perfect for bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties.
FOODIE ALERT! - close to many fabulous restaurants, Franklin BBQ, La Barbecue, 6th st bars, & downtown.
Kitchen = chef's dream. Great for SXSW! Very close to the Austin Convention Center, 6th St
Our modern tech home is in walking distance to E 6th St and popular BBQ/restaurants/bars/live music. We have spacious lounging space to relax and recover. There is a giant glass wall that opens up (don't worry, we have a convenient mosquito screen to keep the bugs out), as well as a rooftop deck complete with fire pit to chill. A dream location for SXSW, ACL and F1 visitors. Fully licensed city of Austin rental.
- Mere blocks away from Bon Appetit's top 10 best new restaurant Thai Kun, East Side King @ The Liberty, Takoba, Salt & Time, VIA 313 etc. Check out our very detailed Guidebook for more about the food/drink scene here.
- Literally in the center of TX BBQ Mecca, all walkable. Walk to the world famous Franklin BBQ, Micklethwait, John Mueller, La Barbecue, and Kerlin.
Flaunt Magazine, Spoon (band), and Drew Houston (Dropbox CEO).
- Featured in "Cleanse America" raw diet videos -- search youtube for "Cleanse America" for videos shot in our home!
The fastest residential internet in the country with 802.11ac wifi.
We have 7 beds that sleep 11 people comfortably.
- 1 King (Sleeps 2)
- 2 Queens (4)
- 1 Pull out couch (2)
- 3 Twins (3)
- Master Bedroom with 20 ft vaulted ceilings, 55" 4K TV w/TiVo, Roku, Xbox One, and NES/SNES/Genesis Emulator
- Enormous master shower w/7 shower heads!
- Toilets outfitted w/heated seat and Brondell washlet (the ultimate in toilet luxury!)
- Guest Bath with tub and tiled shower
SUNNY LIVING SPACE
- Moving glass wall Garage Door that opens to the Kitchen & Living Area
- Dining Table seats 5 Adults Comfortably. Seating for 5 at the Kitchen Counter.
- Huge Samsung 65" 4K TV, 4K Roku, Xbox One, and the newest ROCKBAND with a ton of downloaded songs!!!!
- Rooftop Deck, fire pit, Downtown view, perfect for outside relaxation and entertainment. The wifi reaches here!
- Cedar deck off the master bedroom w/a secret hidden sandbox for kids.
- Charcoal BBQ grill (Weber 22") with chimney starter and plenty of lump wood charcoal.
- 2 loaner bikes with locks & helmets (free to use)
- Street and private backyard parking
- Complimentary drinks included with Cocktail bar
- Cigar humidor stocked with an assortment of cigars (Romeo y Julieta toros, $5/cigar, which is at cost). No smoking in the house please!
- Many many games! Ticket to Ride, King of Tokyo, Settlers of Catan, Cards Against Humanity (all 6 sets), chess, Carcassonne, Blokus, Monopoly, dominoes, Jenga, Connect 4, cornhole toss, outdoor jenga on the deck
- Kid friendly, toys available for kids to play with
Accès des voyageurs
Our kitchen is a chef's dream. The galley style kitchen is fully equipped with high end cookware:
- Japanese Shun knives with several large end grain cutting boards
- Gas range
- Sous Vide machine with vacuum bag sealer
- Kitchenaid Professional mixer
- Waffle iron, panini maker, crock pot, dutch oven, cast iron skillets, vitamix blender, digital scale, dehydrator, Zojirushi rice maker, and MORE
- Super Automatic Espresso Machine fully stocked with locally roasted coffee beans. On demand hot water dispenser for tea and ramen.
- The Breakfast Cereal Pantry is stocked for your enjoyment. We stock 30 different classics like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms etc!!
Guests have access to the entire home with the following exceptions:
- Master closet
- Media closet
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are here to be your concierge. We'll communicate as quickly as possible via text or airbnb. If there is something you need, don't hesitate to let us know!
Please call/SMS if you have any questions or problems.
We have an outdoor grill! Feel free to use it. Charcoal and a charcoal chimney are provided.
Extra towels are in the counter cabinet in the hallway bathroom, as well as the bottom right drawer in the master bathroom. Extra blankets are in the back corner and also inside the black ottoman in the master bedroom.
Trash bags/paper towels are above the fridge, dishwasher and cleaning supplies are below the sink.
There is a video security system on the premises (for our own safety at home) but is disabled and is not on during your stay.
Quiet hours: 9 PM - 9 AM
- Please refrain from loud noise after 9 PM as this is a family neighborhood. Music and voices from the upper deck carries down the block. We enforce a loss of deposit if there are noise complaints.
- No parties. Although we want your group to have tons of fun, additional unnamed guests at a party will result in a 100% loss of deposit.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Austin Modern Rental on Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of guests is limited to 11 persons. Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $200/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11:00 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
8. Access. Guest shall allow Homeowner and their agents, upon request, to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
9. Other. Guest shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas, Travis County.
10. Cancellation Policy: Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
11. Payment: Payment is received through the Airbnb processing system.
The parties agree to the terms of this Lease Agreement.
Exhibit A: RENTAL RULES
1. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at reasonable level during the day. Please refrain from outdoor noise from 9:00 PM - 9:00 AM. Any outdoor noise complaints from neighbors will result in the complete (100%) loss of the security deposit. Further violations after our initial warning may result in your removal from the property.
2. No smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a full loss of Security Deposit.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Hot Tub & Bicycle waiver
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to enter premises and property for vacation rental or any other purpose, the undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, guests, children, heirs, and next of kin, acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering, and will continuously thereafter, thoroughly inspect such areas and his/her continued presence constitutes an acknowledgment that he/she has inspected house, deck and entire property and he/she finds and accepts such areas as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of his/her use, and he/she further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she and all guests will immediately leave the area and advise appropriate persons.
THE UNDERSIGNED hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND
COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the owners personally
and as company or corporate representatives, their members, managers, operators, officials, officers, directors, employees, owners and lessees of the premises, all for the purposes herein referred to as "releasees", from all liability to the undersigned, guests, representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demand thereof on account of INJURY to the person(s) or property or resulting in DEATH of the undersigned or guests, whether caused by negligence of the releasees
or otherwise while in or upon the area. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may occur due to their presence in or upon the area and whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise. THE UNDERSIGNED hereby accepts full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property. All children under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times.
Use of bicycles, hot tub, Jacuzzi, and/or fireplace(s) carries risk that may result in serious injury or death, and unsupervised use by children is prohibited. Elderly persons, expecting mothers, infants and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not ride provided bicycles or enter spa or Jacuzzi, alone or without supervision, without first consulting their physician. Never use a bicycle, spa or Jacuzzi while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are taking medication of any kind, or being treated for any illness, consult your physician prior to use of bicycle, spa or Jacuzzi. Spa should be kept at a temperature less than 104 degrees for personal safety. Damage deposit will be forfeited for physical damage to home, bicycle or extra hot tub cleaning if necessary. Any bicycle use requires the use of provided helmets at all times.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
7. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as seasoning, condiments, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
8. Checkout rules:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove all perishable food from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. place all used dishes in and run the dishwasher;
d. place all sheets, linens, and towels used in a pile in front of the washing machine;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage (tan bin) and recycling bins (blue bin). Please do not throw trash in the blue recycle bin;
f. turn off all lights.
g. leave all the bike lock keys on the kitchen counter. Lost keys incur a $50.00 fee.
h. lock the door behind you when you leave (press the "Schlage" logo).
9. Please treat our home as if it is yours and have fun. :P
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Come to Austin for SXSW, ACLfest, F1, and 6th St and experience the amazing culture! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
We're a family of 4 that loves modern living in an exciting part of Austin, the East side. We are foodies and techies, and we love the East 6th St. scene and biking through downtown.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.