Amazing Location: Walk or take public transit to all of the incredible events that Austin has to offer -- ACL 2015 at Zilker Park, Formula One GP at COTA, SXSW in downtown. Bars, restaurants, shopping all within walking distance.
1. Absolutely no smoking permitted inside home. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. Parties are not permitted. There are many nearby venues (within 2 miles) for social gatherings that include individuals who are not guests of the house.
3. Be respectful of neighbors and keep music at a reasonable level during the day and low between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
4. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Failure to abide by this rule will result in a $200/night additional charge.
5. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the Property. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Cell phone coverage is good at the Property. There is no landline phone.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Use appliances only for their intended uses. Household items (towels, utensils, games, etc.) are not to be removed from the Property.
8. Pets are not permitted.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the rental rate, but we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
10. The Property is well equipped with kitchen essentials such as seasoning, condiments, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you use such items please be courteous and replace prior to departure.
11. Prior to departure, please:
a. replace all chairs, cushions, games and equipment where originally located;
b. remove any perishable foods that you have purchased from kitchen/refrigerator/freezer;
c. place all used dishes in and run the dishwasher;
d. place all sheets, linens, and towels used in a pile outside laundry room;
e. clean up and properly dispose of all trash in the outside garbage and recycling bins;
f. turn off all lights.
g. Leave the keys on kitchen counter. Lost keys will cost $75.00 each.
11. Please treat our home as if was yours and have fun. :P