Less than 2 hrs. from NYC, our home is perfect for a romantic getaway or to share with family and friends. Sleeps 16 comfortably. Hike, ski, sled, swim or curl up by fire. Beautiful views. Close to great skiing, dining, shopping and Tanglewood.
On 42 acres, you will have our home all to yourself and have the following amenities for your stay:
-Fully equipped large gourmet kitchen with fireplace ( bring your own food) Some pantry items available.
-Screened in porch of kitchen for inside/outside living
-Media room for movie watching (netflix & dvds) music; NO T.V. channels currently - on purpose
- Game room/family room with ping pong, pool table, fuse ball, rowing erg
-laundry room with shower
- Wireless internet
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King
- Bedroom 2 (Guest): Queen
- Bedroom 3 (Bunk room 1): 2 Twin bunks (adult size full twins), 1 Twin bed, 1 Twin Trundle
- Bedroom 4 (Bunk room 2) 2 Twin bunk ( adult-size full twins), 1 Twin bed, 1 Twin Trundle
- Bedroom 5 (Bunk room 3) 3 Full beds, Sleeping loft (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 6 ( Den): 1 Queen bed ( deluxe air mattress)
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire house. Gas barbecue outside and fire pit. Swimming pond.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although we do not live in the area, we have done our best to make sure that you feel right at home. We'll coordinate with you prior to your arrival and provide details about the house and arrange for you to be let you in.
- Pricing as shown for nightly rate for use of house for allotted guests.
- Event pricing for house and property available upon request.
- Premium pricing may apply during vacation weeks and the peak ski and summer season.
- There are two secret details of the house that you can search for during your stay. A secret passage way as well as a hidden speaking tube that allows you to communicate from the 1st level to the 2nd floor. See if you can find them both!
Preferred guests are families. This is our family home and we'd like our guests to treat our home with respect as if it was their home.
- Our check in time is 3pm and check out by 11am. Early check- in or late check-out may be available.
- Pets are not allowed
-Absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere in the house
-A premium may be charged during peak Ski season (January-March) and Holiday weeks/weekends.
-Additional charge of $25 per person / per night applies to any number of guests over 10 to the maximum number of 16 guests.
- Guests will need to bring own shampoo and toothpaste
-All trash and recycling needs to be put out. If left in the house, there will an additional fee charged of $50.00 to pay for unscheduled garbage pickup.
-All food items brought in need to be removed from pantry and refrigerator; no exceptions
- All windows and doors closed and locked upon departure unless indicated otherwise.
My husband and I have 4 children and live outside of NYC. We work hard and enjoy spending time together as a family and with friends. We enjoy making our guests feel welcomed and special. Having little time to relax, we built our home as an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It allows us to relax and enjoy our family without any schedules to keep or people to see. However, with the daily demands of life, we have not been able to use our home as often as we like so have decided to share this special place with others.