We regret that as of March, our 3 bedroom top-floor condo with a spacious veranda that overlooks the South China Sea will be available for a minimum term of 6 months. Please contact us through Airbnb for long term rates.
- Unit and common areas should be free from any waste materials, rubbish and garbage.
- Unit must be kept clean and free from all obnoxious and unpleasant odors.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors. Guests are expected to keep music and TV volume at a reasonable level, especially late at night (11 PM to 7 AM).
No smoking is allowed inside the unit and public places such as lobbies, elevators and pavilion. However, the balcony is a smoking section.
- Drivers and bodyguards are strictly prohibited in common areas such as lobbies, pavilion, swimming pool, playground, view deck and hallways.
- Pets are not allowed inside the unit
- Taxis, jeepneys (mini local buses), buses, motorcycles, bicycles and/or other vehicles used for public transportation are not allowed to park in the assigned unit owners’ parking slots, parking provision is located beside Admin. Office Building.
- No loitering and honking are allowed.
- No hanging laundry on the balcony is allowed
- Carrying of firearms within the premises is limited to Condo. Corp. Security guards in uniform and those specifically authorized by the Management.
- Sleeping in public areas is strictly prohibited
- We will not be responsible for the loss or damage of property or valuables under any circumstances.
- Proper dress code should be observed in common areas at all times.