You will stay in your own bedroom (with brand new furniture) and have your own bathroom as part of a two-bedroom condo in Eckington, one of DC's quieter but extremely accessible neighborhoods. You will also have rooftop and gym access.
1) The thermostat should stay on auto, and please don't touch it without asking first.
2) Please do not take showers longer than 10 minutes.
3) The kitchen/living room should be kept clean. Please don't leave dirty dishes in the sink, clutter around the room or excess dirt on the floor.
4) You should take off your shoes immediately upon entering the condo.
5) Your own room and bathroom should be kept extremely clean.
6) There is absolutely no food allowed in the bedroom -- both opened or unopened.
7) I should not be able to hear your music and conversations, especially past 11 pm.
8) No additional guests are allowed without permission.
9) If you are using the roof or gym, you should be considerate and clean up after yourself. Roof use stops at 10 pm on weeknights and 12 am on weekends per the condo rules.