Wonderful location, 8 mins to Downtown Naples, 8 Mins to N. Naples, 1.2 Mile to beach (measured, lol). 3 rooms for your use, living,kitchen, garden/pool shared. A bedroom, queen bed, closet,cosy tv room/office w single sleeper couch & closet,your own large bathroom Bath/Shower . I have a golden doodle sweetie pie. Clean, contemporary, quality linens. Kitchen for light food prep. Pool, bike/beach towels/chairs. Possible airport pickup/ drop off.
Open living dinning floor plan, with beautiful, contemporary furniture. 3rooms - Bedroom with new QUEEN bed and mattress and lovely bedding, your own "tv room/study" with SINGLE bed pullout couch,(sleeps 1) and your own bathroom-shower/bath combination, fluffy towels, hairdryer. Juicer/Blender, and yoghurt/granola with french press coffee! Additional shower - outdoors! Please read my house rules in its entirety for suitability :) PLEASE DO NOT book with me if you are not a dog lover :))))).Food may be eaten in dining room, kitchen or patio. No food in the bedroom please.
** Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep your voices down when coming and going.
Accès des voyageurs
Your own bedroom, bathroom, TV room and use of pool and pool area, shared kitchen, living room, dining room. Parking in Garage with garage opener. Washer/Dryer. One GoldenDoodle Dog for cuddles, if needed (and if not) :) Beach Chairs, noodles, umbrella and towels provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As needed. I am happy to drop you here and there, when i can :))))
My house is super-clean and very cosy. I just ask that you hang up towels and put dishes in dishwasher :)
Quiet time between 11:00pm and 6:00am :) Open to discussion if special occasion :)))))))
PLEASE take note of check-in and check out times ;) 2:00am arrivals are not entirely appreciated, lol - I have to work too and I have neighbors :) I am very giving and will do everything I am able to help you have enjoyable stay.
Please let me know if there is anything that you need, or don't have and I will do my best to help. Your happiness while staying with me is very important to me, as is my super host rating :)
- Please read house rules in their entirety for suitability :)
- I would prefer that no cooking except light meals such as salads and light breakfast prep:) I actually provide yoghurt, fruit, coffee and tea. You are welcome to use the kitchen and living and dining room area, as well as the pool area :)
- Would be very happy to have you in by midnight :))))))
- I am pretty easy going, but expect that you treat my home with love and respect
- Milly is my Goldendoodle who lives in the house..she is Queen, so as long as you know this, everyone will be happy!! She loves to cuddle and will make you feel very welcome, lol
- NO SMOKING INSIDE and please, use ashtrays if you smoke outside
- Please be respectful of my neighbors :)
I am outgoing, fun, global traveller originally from New Zealand. I love music, art, architecture and design. I am a great host - easy going as long as you follow the "house rules". My home is very calming and comfortable, meticulously clean, modern and I have a lovely golden doodle to cuddle, should you need to! I love to eat out, and have a great relationship with many restaurants here in Naples. Life motto? "it is the layers of life that makes us who we are"!
I love chocolate, candles art and architecture and fashion, food and music.