Modern luxury 2 BDR in Quiet Falls Church Va 5 Miles to Georgetown. Designed as a 5 STAR Posh Boutique Hotel without the $300 Price. Even has a heated TOTO washlet toilet, full body massage Chair, King size Sealy Posturpedic, 4 head full body shower, a LazyBoy chair, water filter & air purifier.
Convenient & Easy: I provide essentials (shampoo, etc.) & labels to find stuff.
Value: Your stay in this apart will approximately cost half the price of a hotel with similar accommodations in the area.
You have my personal promise that you will fall in love with my place.
The Apartment has 2 bedrooms. A master bedroom with a king size bed that can fit 2 + an infant or baby comfortably. The second bedroom has a queen size bed for 2. A fifth or sixth person may sleep in the living room. And a queen size folding futon bed in the living room. There are also, two queen size air beds. So, depending on bed sharing and sleeping arrangements, the place can easily accommodate sleep for up to 8 people.
Accès des voyageurs
As a guest, you will have access to the gym, the swimming pool and the common areas of the building.
- Free Street Parking: The building parking lot is reserved for residents only. But It's a residential area so there is always plenty of free safe street parking right next to the residence. Parking is never a concern; there is plenty at less than a minute walk from the building entrance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I make sure of the following before you arrive in order to minimize questions and the need to reach out to me so that you can enjoy your stay seamlessly:
- In order to make the place 'Guest-Friendly' the location of almost everything is labeled clearly. That way, you can find everything easily (napkins, tissue, extra sheets, towels, etc.)
- Before your arrival, I make sure you have all the essentials (shampoos, soaps, towels, etc.). I also change the bed sheets and clean the place thoroughly. respond very quickly unless I am asleep for the night.
- I provide a 'House Manual' to explain how everything works (laundry, TV, air filters, air conditioner, etc.)
- You WILL NOT need a key to access the apartment the first time you check in. I will buzz you in when you dial the building intercom and I will also give you a code to unlock the apartment door.
- Inada Japanese Full Body Massage Chair with Heated Seat Option to help you relax after your travel or a long day of sightseeing.
- All beds and pillows are protected with a hygienic sleeve for your peace of mind.
- It is a very safe neighborhood. But the house is equipped with the latest ADT Home Security system. If it makes you feel more at ease to use the security system, I will give you a guest code. The code will be erased from the system after you check out.
- The nearest Metro Station is East Falls Church Metro Station. It is the best way to visit DC monuments and landmarks. Drive your car to the metro station, Park & Ride the Metro and avoid all DC traffic and parking issues. The metro station is 3.1 miles from the apartment. PLEASE NOTE: the Metro Station is not at a walking distance from the apartment. It is however only a 9 minute ride by car.
- I have compiled a travel guide about DC which contains local in-the-know info which will help you explore DC like a local or if you prefer not to indulge too much in chain restaurant food. I will be sending a fresh guide by email when you arrive as I update it constantly.
- Sound Space Stereo system with woofer for your iPhone or music player (AUX cable needed).
- Complimentary plug and play HP Printer. I am not there to refill paper or ink if they run out. But if you need to use the printer, there is a target across the street and it has ink and paper supplies (at your own cost). Just make sure, you note the make and model of the printer to buy the correct cartridges. Also, if I'm out of town, I can not guarantee that the printer will work for your device or even work at all. Try it at your own risk.
- Automatic Self-Sanitizing Toto Toilet Washlet.
- Full 4-head Body Waterfall Shower.
- All marble bathroom.
- Water proof Bluetooth shower music speaker.
- No-Fog Mirror for those who like to shave their faces while showering.
- Lazyboy Rocking Chair.
- Fridge filtered water source dispenser.
- Fridge ice dispenser.
- The house has 3 portable air filters.
- Alarm clock.
I really designed this house to live in most comfort, modern luxury and latest electronic innovation. So, I spared no expense to make it look like my little jewel. But life took a turn for the better and decided to move cities.
So the house rules are simple:
1- Please do not smoke in the house. If you wish to smoke, you may do so in the balcony.
2- Please take care of the furniture.
3- It's a quiet residence, so please try to keep it down.
4- I have a very small closet with my personal stuff. Nothing valuable, just clothes, toothbrush, etc. I locked on purpose, please leave it alone.
5- I love pets and I have a white husky who is the love of my life and I keep him in another house with a large garden. But unfortunately the entire building has a strict No-Pet Policy. So, sorry but you can not bring you pet(s) with you.
Hello and very pleased to meet and welcome you!
I lived in DC for a little over 25 years. I am a DC restaurateur and own two well established restaurants in Georgetown: Thunder Burger and Bar and Bodega- Spanish Tapas. I am currently out of town working on a different and interesting project.
Before getting into the restaurant business, I was a Mechanical Engineer for 8 years (degree from the University of Maryland CP). I also got my MBA from George Washington University in 2006. But deep into it, I realized that office life was not my thing and changed paths to become a restaurant owner. Why did I choose the restaurant business particularly? Well it's because I come from a restaurant family and my experience ranged from dishwasher, cook, waiter, bartender, manager...but also because the restaurant business allows you to combine taste, art, hospitality, business management and much more in one cute little plate that you deliver to the customer.
Depending on the situation, I can also make arrangements for you if you want some extra pamper on your special occasion or event. Just ask, you just never know what you are gonna get...