As a Super Host. I offer a very unique Private Studio Apartment/Home, all updated 2017. NEW BEDS, shower, kitchen, stove, & ice box for your cooking needs. This apartment is designed for the traveler seeking comfort, privacy, affordability, quietness, and your location is 2min. to downtown Wichita, KS. Over 900 sq.ft. We are located in the downtown area near Douglas & 1-35 in the center for all your travel needs. - Wichita, ICT. Airport 8 miles away. This property is FOR SALE By Litsey
-This luxury- Studio Apartment & Gallery Designed by International Artist Mr. Brent Litsey This property is FOR SALE.
* Designed for travelers: We OFFER:
- Two New Beds with fresh linens. All new paint & carpet.
-Great for business travel, or vacation time. We are located in the downtown area near Douglas & 1-35 in the center for all your travel needs & around Wichita, KS.
-2-4 people can fit comfortably.
-Private Bath/Shower. Towels provided.
-Full Kitchen: With stove, oven, microwave, icebox, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots/pans, grinder, and utensils.
- Color T.V. with fast WiFi, Internet.
-Your own AC/ & heating controls.
-Living area includes oak-wood floors, large sofa, bistro table-4 chairs, dresser drawers, cook books, iron, and large closet area.
-24/7 Security Alarm System.
-This location is very quiet, fenced yard with garden, with private entry.
- 2 Min. from downtown. Wichita, Kansas
-Wood Decking Patio for outdoor smoking.
-Backyard garden area to relax with fence.
- Private fenced yard area you can park your car in private, secure area.
-Someone is on property 24/7 if you need help, since your hosts is living in the lower unit.
-Street parking or driveway parking with night lights.
* We also have a basement area we can share if storms roll in.
*On display are many works of Art by International Artists Litsey in Apt. area. Raku Pottery, Sculptures, Prints and Paintings. Now with works of Art in private collections and Museums worldwide.
Host will be present at location for check-in and check-out, and a door bell away if you need help.
*Your hosts has lived in this area for over 20yrs. and can help you with ideas for your travel plans and ideas.
Biking Paths and Parks near by. This location is 2 min. from downtown called Old Town. Easy access to local freeways, sporting events, Music Concerts, Restaurant-Bars, Shopping, and Museums. Great hunting and fishing areas.
-It is very convenient to drive around in Wichita, KS. This location is 2 min. from downtown, and blocks from freeway access.
- Wichita, ICT. Airport is about 8 miles away a 15min. a drive. Taxi services. Greyhound Bus station downtown.
-Alarm System 24/7
-Private Parking with night lights.
Accès des voyageurs
Your Own Private Apartment/Home, Kitchen, and private bathroom:
- This location is very quiet, your own fenced yard with garden area. Private entry with locked gate, up the stair way to your Private Home / Apartment
24/7 Alarm System.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host will meet with you to give you keys and show you around your Studio Apartment/Home during check-in. Your host Brent has his Apartment in the basement so he is on the property 24/7 to help make your stay more comfortable.
Your host has lived in this area for over 20yrs. and can help you with ideas for your travel plans.
-The Neighborhood: There are a number of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, laundromats, coffee shops, art galleries, and theaters within a few minutes away.
- If you have guests staying over night please submit the fee per guest.
-Relax and enjoy the city life.
-No smoking inside Studio Apt. Your outdoor patio is fine (Wood Deck)
- Sorry No Pets.
-No parties or loud noises after 11:00 P.M.
Check-in 2:00 PM. Check-out 11:00 AM.
24/7 Alarm System is on this property to protect all guests.
-Any questions or you need help please check with your HOST Brent first.
Cet hôte a 25 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
SUPER HOST. I have 2 listings to Book from Private Apartments/ HOME Designed for the traveler. These listings are 2 min. to downtown Wichita, KS. Near Douglas & I-35, Any questions just write. Thank You Brent Litsey
• International Artist & Private Art Dealer: Brent Litsey .
• Personal Art Tours: Central America, Australia, London, Paris, Monte Carlo, Holland, Italy, Germany and the United States. I have visited more than 300 Museums and Art Galleries Worldwide since 1970. I have sold my works of Art in over 30 foreign countries.
Exclusive works of Art by Brent Litsey worldsbest 2014-2017
Exclusive works Of Art by Brent Litsey artsdirectgallery I offer many works of Art by Picasso and other famous artist for sale with mandates and all rights.
• International Artist: Brent Litsey.
• Exhibited in 6 Final Friday Art Walks in Wichita, KS. 2012-2017
• Members of the BBB in Wichita, Kansas USA 2011-2017
• 30 Educational Art Films on YouTube by Litsey
• Works by Brent Litsey on eBay 2010-2017
• Art Works by Litsey in: Aboriginal Art Gallery & Cultural Muse In Australia
• Art Works by Litsey in: Alice Springs, Darwin, and Victoria Australia. 2012-2016
• Galleries in Wichita, KS. Art by Brent Litsey 2012-2017
• Art Exhibit by Litsey: Wichita Art Museum- Gift Store. Wichita, KS. 2010-2015.
• Exhibit: Kemper Museum- Gift Store Kansas City, Mo. 1996 Raku Works
• Arts in Wichita, Ks. WSU. University Channel 13 TV. Film in Litsey’s Studio 1993.
• News Article: The Moon Valley Art News: Phoenix Az. 2000
• News Article: The Wichita Business Journal: Vol. 14 No. 49 Art Business Strategies Pg. 10 Dec. 3 1999.
• News Article: The Kansas Magazine: Fall of 1997 Japanese Raku by Litsey
• News Article: “The Best Kept Secret in Kansas” Eldorado, Ks. Litsey’s Art Studio.
• Governor’s Special Arts Exhibit, Ks. 1998
• Trade Embassy: Tokyo, Japan
• International Trade Show: Tokyo, Japan . Raku by Brent Litsey
• International Exhibit: Osaka, Japan- Rinku-Gate Tower. 1996
• Permanent Collection: Manori, Japan 1996- Honor from City Mayor
• Permanent Collection: Warren Hall III. Museum Eldorado, KS.
• Produced: Aboriginal painting exhibit in Wichita, Ks.
• Toured: Australia outback for dream time painting collection.
• Awards: National Scholastic Award 1st. Place. 1968 Metal Sculpture.
• Owner/ 2 Galleries & working Studios in Nederland, Colorado 12 years.
• The Litsey’s family is founding members of The Boulder’s Pottery Guild.
1970. Boulder, Colorado.
• Designer& builder of 8 High-Fire kilns: For Salt Glazing, Stoneware and Raku.
Artists Statement: As a full time International Contemporary Artist I have been profoundly influenced by my worldly travels viewing art works within more than 200 galleries and Art Museum spanning back forty years. The work I'm creating today are reflections of all those experiences, keeping that in mind I feel my true Art roots start and fall into a style called pure psychic automatism, constituting a significant artistic record of my personal psychic forces with total control to express my freedom.
My works of Art are now held in private collections in over 30 countries around the world. I also represent many famous Artists
Please Contact Mr. Litsey International Art Dealer.
Pablo Picasso, Joan Miró, Alexander Calder, Samuel Francis, Pierre Renoir, Alberto Burri, Richard Haas, Claude Monet, Vassily Kandinsky, Marc Chagall, Paul Rubens, Vincent Van Gogh, Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, Alberto Giacometti, Henri Matisse,
Gerhard Richter, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, and Henry Moore.
I Specialize in: Contemporary art, abstract, paintings, sculptures, fused glass jewelry, stoneware pottery, mono-type prints, video production, minimalism, cubism, outsider art, pop art, drawings, dichroic fused glass jewelry, Swarovski crystal glass jewelry, Japanese Raku pottery, salt glazing, hand thrown pottery, kiln building, beading, lamp work, welding, print making, stain glass, fiber glass, educational art videos, webmaster skills, film production with branding, design work, art shows and large contemporary paintings.
P.O. Box 1357 Wichita, Kansas 67201 USA
Copyright © by Brent Litsey All rights reserved.