"I've stayed at a few different spots in Danang, and this spot was absolutely incredible!" - Nick, San Francisco
Spacious Western Villa 150m from famous Da Nang beach!
Canadian owned and designed.
Includes the following:
- DAILY LOCAL BREAKFAST
- DAILY HOUSECLEANING
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (6 ROUTERS!)
"I cannot say better things about this host, and my experience as a result. Next time I return, I'll definitely be staying here."
Smoking is not permitted INSIDE any apartment.
We permit smoking on each private balcony and at a table in the garden.
We do not permit pets or animals of any kind.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 122 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel !
I have lived in downtown Hamilton, Canada since 2005. I frequently travel for work or pleasure. While I am in Canada I stay at either of my downtown Hamilton apartments. I also travel to Vietnam frequently to manage our 5 luxury apartments at our boutique hotel that we call the "Hamilton Villa, 150m to Da Nang Beach".
My wife started a food business in Canada, called Saigon Soul Food. I am the general manager of Saigon Soul Food.
I enjoy "wearing several hats" for my work. I enjoy:
- the challenge of continuing to build Saigon Soul Food from a start-up company specializing in frozen appetizers, to now being a brand known in fine food stores across Canada's province of Ontario,
- designing and building our 5 luxury apartments at our Hamilton Villa at Da Nang beach and now enjoy managing four full-time staff at our villa,
- renovating and decorating my elegantly furnished apartments in Hamilton, Canada,
- being a staff coach for the Mount Hamilton Soccer Club.
Much more than my work, I love being a Dad to my sons. Most days of the week we are all coaching or playing football (soccer) ... or watching "a big game" with my father.
We enjoy wilderness camping in Algonquin park and spending time at our friends' cottages on Lake Huron or the Magnetawan.
I look forward to meeting you!