Luxury 14ft yurt available - set in the stunning surrounds of a 10 acre farm in the heart of Kerry with panoramic mountain views, nestled at the foothills of Carrauntoohil. Each Yurt can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children
Magical setting at the foothills of Carrauntoohil with spectacular panoramic views. Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of this truly beautiful land.
Accès des voyageurs
Nature & Fairy Trail through the land bringing you across 2 beautiful streams running through the land.
Meditation area by one of the streams.
We have goats, chickens, aplacas, donkeys and miniature pony that you cand feed and they are all friendly.
Communal fire pit
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on site and are always on hand for our guests. We recognise that some people who visit just want to get away from it all and be left to their own devices and enjoy their privacy, or sometimes
Our Toilets our Eco Composting Toilets
It is advisable to have a car as we are in a very remote location, the nearest shop is approx. 3kms from us, and the nearest pub/café/restaurant is approx. 6kms
We would ask that you kindly refrain from smoking inside the Yurts.
If there are other guests staying we ask that late in the evening you would keep noise to a minimum and be respectful of others.
• Any damages/breakages must be paid for at a reasonable value
• We reserve the right to cancel a booking in the event of extreme weather conditions or if there are any concerns for the safety of our guests
• As we are an Eco Farm and sensitive to nature we ask that all rubbish is put in the proper recycling bins provided
• You are obliged to take care of your personal possessions, Carrauntoohil Eco Farm will not be responsible for any of the guests belongings
• Noise – Please be aware that there maybe other guests staying too and we would ask that you keep noise to a minimum especially late at night. Anyone causing a disturbance will be asked to kindly leave without a refund
• When using the Eco Composting Toilets please be aware to use them in the correct way
• Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times
• Please refrain from climbing on the stone walls, some of these are over 200 years old and can become unstable and dangerous
• We welcome dogs at the farm, however they musts be kept on a lead at all times and any dog mess must be cleaned up after them. There are sheep in the neighbouring fields and we must be sensitive to our neighbours. Please let us in advance if you wish to being your pets
• Please be sensitive to the animals also, after all this is their home too
• In the unlikely event that you have any complaints during your stay, please let us know as we can deal with them there and then and ensure you enjoy your stay
Cet hôte a 130 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Easy going, friendly, interested in nutrition and healthy and sustainable living - covering all aspects of life and how we can live in a more sustainable way on our planet. Loves animals, Very interested in Herbal medicine & natural remedies, working with the land and the native trees and flowers. Nature is so abundant and we can and should live in harmony with it.