Casa Aguas Vivas is a full-service private luxury villa perfectly situated on Punta Mita’s secluded beach and surf break, with suites accommodating up to fourteen guests.
Daily Meals Served at the Casa
OUR GUESTS LOVE THIS PRIVATE SERVICE!
Included Features & Amenities
1. Three large suites — 1 king bed & 2 single beds per suite
2. 24-hour concierge service, connecting you with local activities
3. daily housekeeping & maid service
4. gourmet food service (cook & server)
5. ocean & surf break views
6. beach access & surf breaks
7. oceanfront pool with built-in spa, toddler pool, & swim-up bar & BBQ
8. 50-foot lap pool
9. tennis court within gated community
10. air conditioning
11. high-speed internet
12. free telephone & fax (Vonage/VOIP)
13. satellite TV & DVD Player
14. iPod music/speakers dock
15. purified drinking water
16. pool & beach towels provided
17. security—villa is double-gated with 24-hour private security
1. airport pick-up, car rental and/or driver
2. laundry service
3. in-house massage
Master Suite #1 — (downstairs) ocean view, private outside tub, patio, twin showers, air conditioning in bedroom and bath, and private garden patio.
Master Suite #2 — (upstairs) ocean, surf and Puerto Vallarta city light views, huge open palapa and covered patio, large outside shower, small office/child's bedroom, double hand painted sinks, air conditioning.
Master Suite #3 — (upstairs) island sunset and surf views, palapa roof, double hand painted basins, shower and outside private patio area, hand crafted parota beds, air conditioning.
Great Room — Huge entertainment room, 27 foot palapa ceiling, stone inlaid floors, wet bar.
Dining Area — Inside area—circular domed room with dining set for 10. Outside area—opens to kitchen for service pass-through.
Kitchen — Full-service. A stainless steel six burner oven/stove combo, stainless refrigerator and ice maker, prima vera hardwood center island and large walk-in pantry.
Central Lap Pool — With stone/palapa changing room and bathroom, waterfall. Fully tiled in light blue.
Pool/Palapa Bar — Dark blue tile with swim-up seating to wet bar,, and BBQ grill. Large Jacuzzi and children's wading area. Adjacent changing area and bathroom with outside freshwater shower.
Stairway to Beach — Access to one mile of beach to the south. Cobblestone stairs to a mile of glistening sand and crystal clear water. The lazy beach is great for young kids and the outer surf break is home to excellent surf (in season). 100 steps
Other — Air Conditioning -York individual mini split units in all bedrooms and kitchen. Windows & Doors - Custom crafted from local parota hardwood. Roofs - All hand woven palapa with Guayabillo framework. Landscape - fully automated landscaping watering system.
Concierge House— Completely self-contained. One bedroom, one bath, laundry, dining/kitchen area with terrace/patio.
Accès des voyageurs
Daily gourmet sieve includes cook and server, all food shopping, preparation, serving, and clean up. You will be served two meals and a ¨snack¨per day made from the best fresh ingredients. You select daily menu for you group and meal times. If you enjoy fish, be sure to ask for the catch of the day! International Cuisine.
Most of our guests love the food and eat most meals at the Casa, but there are plenty of award- winning restaurants to explore nearby in Puerto Vallarta.
Most airport arrivals are in the late afternoon, and we will have dinner ready for you when you arrive at Casa Aguas Vivas.
Activities at the Casa & Beyond
1. World-class golf courses nearby
2. Tennis court within gated community
3. Surfboard rentals, equipment, and panga-boat rentals
4. Professional surf lessons for adults & kids from Puerto Vallarta
5. Windsurfing & kite-boarding
8. Snorkeling—good snorkeling on the reef in front of the house (if no surf). Even better—take a short boat ride to the Marietta Island (visible from the Casa).
9. Day-hiking trails & overnight camping
10. Adventure tours
1. Puerto Vallarta nightlife
2. In-house massage
3. Surfing at the Casa
6. 1) Veneros (meaning "the source"). An excellent long reef break (just a walk down the stairs) breaks directly in frontof Casa Aguas Vivas. This spot breaks on any swell, but southwest swells 200-225 degrees are optimum. Hurricane waves that are generated as the swell moves north are also excellent as they pour intense, consistent swells into Banderas Bay.
7. 2) Veneros Beach Break. Just 300 yards "down the beach" (to the left), this powerful right and left hander is excellent for practicing your tube riding skills over an all sand bottom. The wave is shorter than Veneros, but what it lacks in length it makes up for in power! It also breaks on any swell, but prefers a south or southwest.
8. 3) Swimming Pools. Just 500 yards "up the beach" (to the right), this right hander is challenging and, at low tide, is a world-class barrel. The wave prefers a west or northwest 270-305 degrees...the bigger, the better! It breaks over a cobble rock reef and there are a few urchins. We recommend booties mainly for getting in and out of the water, however you can just paddle down from the house and avoid the necessity for footwear.
10. SURF LESSONS, BOARD RENTALS, PANGA BOAT RENTALS
11. Reservations for private surf lessons and quality surfboard rentals can be made by our concierge from a local surf company. Many shapes and sizes available (boards are $25/day).
12. The rest of the surf zone is filled with breaks that you can explore. The easiest way to do this is by taking a boat (panga boat), which our concierge will arrange for you.
The general area has a number of excellent surf spots, they are only accessible by boat (or trespassing). That's why Casa Aguas is so special.........there are three breaks just down the stairs and within 500 yards of the house!
smoke out side only
pets not allowed
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.