À propos de ce logement
This luxury beach house-villa, has an outstanding view of the Aegean sea and is located literally on the beach. You can relax by the pool while viewing the crystal clear waters of the Aegean just 5m away.
**Check my drone video on youtube and have a tour in Villa Blue Island**
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
Beautiful big sofas and sunbeds by the pool creating a unique and relaxing atmosphere in combination with an amazing sea view. The house is literally on the beach. Outdoor dining by the pool makes your experience the most beautiful way to spent quality time with your friends and family!
Located in a quiet area of Athens suburbs, very close to the Athens International Airport (4km) and Rafina port( 4km, ships to Andros, Tinos, Mykonos islands etc.),
Shops, supermarkets, night-clubs and public transport are 10 minutes walking distance.
Athens city centre and Acropolis is 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by public transport.
The villa consists of two floors. Ground floor(big), pool level, includes huge living room with big sofas, satelite tv and poker table, a big fully equipped kitchen, two dining tables, one toilet, one family bathroom(shower), two bedrooms with double beds and two bedrooms with single beds. On the first floor, there is a nice studio with a double bed, en-suite bathroom, sofa, fridge, small kitchen, HiFi, coffee table, two sunchairs and a big balcony with explicit view of the Aegean.
Accès des voyageurs
Easy access to all rooms
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to contact me 24/7.
I am also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that I provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,rent a car,taxi,limo with personal driver)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Boat Trip
1) Please take good care of the house.
2) Please, do not throw any toilet paper or rubbish in the toilet. Use the bins and the bags for your rubbish.
3) If you feel that something is not working properly (normal), please contact me asap and i will fix the problem.
4) Relax and have fun!!!
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Qualified Pharmacist (MPharm/Msc) and i am and Co-Founder at Plustic. I love to travel a lot, especially in the U.K. I like playing tennis as i used to be a member of the Greek national tennis team. I also like reading history books and I appreciate the good food very much. I love to host guests in my villas/houses/apartments and make sure they get the holiday they dreamed of.