This 3 bd, 2.5 ba home is STEPS OUTSIDE the French Quarter in the hip & funky Marigny area and is decorated with original NOLA art. Several bars, restaurants & festivals close by. Walk to all the action and return back to this luxurious retreat! Nice backyard to with tables and chairs, bbq pits and ice chests for your group to enjoy! Walking distance to bars, restaurants & festivals! This property can accommodate large parties - great for a guys or girls trip! Streetcar line close by!
I MAKE LAST MINUTE DEALS!!! Inquire ANYTIME!!!
(and I have other great units available too!)
The main front house is VERY SPACIOUS with open kitchen facing the GIANT LIVING AREA!
There are 2 bedrooms set up as suites PLUS a nice LOFT!
The home also features a tastefully decorated COURTYARD boasts an open living area with incredible colorful original New Orleans artwork and enough seating to accommodate large parties, yet tastefully arranged to feel cozy even for smaller groups.
This beautiful, open 3 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATHROOM home boasts:
(1) AMAZING open living room that opens up to a fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
(2) TOTAL SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS:
NINE real beds - (3 queens, 5 twins)
FIVE full size futons
TWO comfortable sofas
(additional air mattresses available upon request).
(3) EACH bedroom/suite also features a fully renovated kitchenette (stainless steel beverage centers, granite counters, microwaves)
(5) EACH bedroom has a flatscreen TV and a small soundsystem
(6) EACH bedroom/suite is fully furnished with coffee pots, dining utensils and cookware, bath towels, bed linens.
(7) EACH bedroom/suite has its own entrance from the exterior. These Suites can be opened up to one another or can be sectioned off and locked from one another for more privacy.
(8) EACH SUITE has its own A/C system!
(9) 2 LUXE FULL BATHS - (one features rain shower, jacuzzi tub in romantic enclave... the other features a first-class oversized shower)
(10) LUSH rear COURTYARD!!! with ability to entertain lots of people.
Enjoy cocktails in the pleasant courtyard with original NOLA decor.
The entire building is decorated with colorful original artwork and vintage Nola and mardi gras art as well, to give it a warm comfortable feel for your quintessential New Orleans vacation!
After a long day of walking the French Quarter or a long night of watching live bands play only steps away on world famous Frenchmen Street (a strip of live music venues), come back to this relaxing layout and soak in the powerful A/C. Recharge your batteries and get back out there to have some fun! When you've had enough good eating and nightlife, come back and get quality rest in this amply-furnished getaway.
I am generally flexible about check in times, if the unit is totally ready for occupancy.
I do not allow guests to check in early when the unit is not completely ready, due to Airbnb's advice to only allow guests in the property when it is totally ready for occupancy.
Some more info about this rental:
-close to bourbon st., french market, Mississippi river
-close to Jackson sq.
-close to Frenchmen street corridor ('the local's bourbon street'... A street lined with intimate jazz and blues lounges/clubs/bars, restaurants, etc).
- STEPS from the ST. CLAUDE entertainment corridor (... 'hip' avenue lined with intimate jazz and blues lounges/clubs/bars, restaurants, etc).
-quick commute to city park for jazz-fest!!!
Accès des voyageurs
Access to fUnKy Courtyard with BBQ grill and ice chests
Onsite laundry facilities
I supply: bed linens, pillows, sheets, towels, hand soaps, trash bags etc.
I do NOT supply: bath soap, shampoo/conditioner
Bike rentals available through bike rental store nearby
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I do NOT share space with the guests. I provide guests with my "picks" on the events in NOLA during their stay and offer recommendations on bars, restaurants, festivals, events, etc. at check-in, if the guests would like them.
I am flexible about check-in/ check-out times.
RESPECTING THE NEIGHBORS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!
1. All guests are required to sign a WAIVER prior to entering the property.
(please see Reservation Details for more info after we have confirmed the reservation)
2. STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY (see airbnb explanation)
I have a STRICT cancellation policy. For more info, check out the Airbnb help page on cancellation policies:
HELP --> Help Center --> Travelling --> Change of Plans --> How Can I can my reservation as a guest?
3. The security deposit does NOT get charged to you unless a claim is made AFTER your stay and the claim is approved by airbnb. It will not be charged to you at the time of the reservation.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation17STR-11650
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
1. Respect the House
2. No smoking in the House
3. RESPECT THE NEIGHBORS AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 348 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I live and breathe New Orleans. I give as much back to our wonderful culture as I absorb. I live in the real world - I am not on F***book - sorry!