Palais Excelsior is a lovely traditional french apartment. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment with period features and a private courtyard! Located in a central, yet quiet location, only a few minutes walk from the marche forville (indoor farmers market), Palais Des Festival, beaches, restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and all of Cannes sights. Beds comprise of: queen bed, double bed, single bed, and a foldaway single bed (available on request).
A beautiful "Belle Epoch" period apartment with a unique location; perched on a hill in a central, yet very quiet residential area. The apartment and building oozes french charm!
The apartment is accessible by foot to everything Cannes has to offer, minutes stroll from the Palais des Festival, boutique shopping, beaches, cafes, great restaurants, and not to mention one of the best produce markets Europe has to offer!
The apartment building of Palais Excelsior, has much elegance and character. It was an original boutique hotel of Cannes back in the early 1900's, and was later converted into 12 private luxurious apartments.
The apartment is tastefully decorated with a blend of antique and modern furniture. There is plenty of room to move and relax.
With its 15ft high ceilings and original parquet flooring the apartment is light, bright and very spacious.
The living and dining room are dressed with a mix of modern furniture and original French antiques. The living room has a flat screen TV with satellite English Channels and recording capabilities.
The separate kitchen is fully equipped and fitted with gas appliances and washing machine.
The three bedrooms can comfortably sleep 5 people in 3 beds. A sixth person can be accommodated upon request, using a foldaway bed.
The apartment has a queen room (with queen bed and views of the garden), double room (with double bed with a study/desk area and safe), single room (with single bed and shower room en-suite).
An additional foldaway single bed is available upon request (best placed in the double room or living room).
All bedrooms have quality linens, ample built in storage, clock radios and bedside lamps.
The main bathroom has a tub/shower and toilet, the single room en-suite has a shower and toilet. All towels are provided.
In the private courtyard, there is an out-door setting including table, chairs and sun umbrella to help you enjoy the garden that little bit more!
The apartment has fiber optic WIFI available in all areas in apartment.
An iron, ironing board and clothes airer is available for your convenience. And well as a shopping cart to help with your market shopping! (Monoprix and Carrefour offer a free delivery service when you spend over E50).
Conveniently located on the ground floor, the very secure apartment comes with its own private and tranquil garden courtyard oasis to relax in and enjoy the sun.
If you are looking to stay in a central location, relax a little, and soak up the French lifestyle Palais Excelsior is the accommodation for you.
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment building has secure access through the use of key fobs.
The entire apartment and private garden courtyard is available to guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartment manager, Valerie, "The Key Lady" offers a personal meet and greet service at the apartment upon your arrival, and is available throughout your stay should you require any further assistance. "The Key Lady" offers additional services you may require during your stay, such as tours and local information.
Apartment basics are provided; fresh flowers, bottle of wine, milk, orange juice, hand soap/dishsoap, tea towels, napkins, papertowels, toilet paper etc.
Apartment address …………….......................................... "PALAIS EXCELSIOR"
18 / 20 RUE DE LA CR(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
1. Any chargeable expenses (for example, laundry and welcome food pack) arising during the rental period should be paid with the owner’s agent before departure.
2. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the parties personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the owner’s insurance.
3. The rental period shall commence after 4.00 p.m. on the first day and finish before 10.00 a.m. on the last day. The owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
4. The maximum number of people to reside in the property must not exceed 6 (SIX) unless the
owner has given written permission.
5. Unless the owner or, on their behalf, their agent, has given written permission, under no
circumstances are pets of any kind allowed to reside in the property.
6. Smoking of cigars and cigarettes are not permitted inside of the apartment.
7. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to the other residents in neighbouring properties.
8. There is a fee of 135 euros for laundry of bed linen and towels and cleaning of the apartment. And a 500 euros security deposit required.
9. The client will be provided with an inventory of the contents of the apartment and the client shall report to the owner’s agent within 24 hours of any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the property, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
10. The owner and "The Keylady" shall not be liable to the client: for any accident, personal damage or injury happening within the property/building; for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property; for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owner;
for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the owners shall, within seven (7) days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
11. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owners for the rental period.
12. The client shall be responsible for and supervise all children and others using the stairs and balcony at the property and take all precautions to avoid injury to them.
13. NO PARTIES ALLOWED IN THE PROPERTY.
14. It is strictly forbidden to purchase films or television programs without prior consent of the owner or to download protected content illegally from the internet.
15. In the case that the client requests for the refundable security deposit is to be returned via bank transfer, all bank fees will be deducted from the security deposit amount.
In the event of a cancellation, the ‘strict’ cancellation policy applies – 50% refund up to 1 week prior to arrival, except fees.
The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the parties personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the owners insurance.
I have read the Rental Conditions and accept them on behalf of all my party who will reside in the property, on whose behalf I am duly authorized to make this agreement. I am over 18 years of age.