Secluded oasis in a prime urban location! Spacious, clean 2-bedroom garden-level apartment with a large, beautiful yard (shared) on a quiet street. Yet you're only 100 yards from all the shops/restaurants/breweries/bars of Denver's hippest stretch - South Broadway! Plus you're only a mile from Downtown & Wash Park
The property is set up like a triplex - there are two apartments attached to the rear of a Victorian house (built 1888) where I live with my family, and our dog Annie. This is the downstairs apartment, it is a large 1000 sq ft garden-level (basement) unit, but with high ceilings and plenty of light. The upstairs apartment may be occupied during your stay. It is listed here:
You'll have complete privacy - the apartment is self-contained a separate entrance and a reserved off-street parking spot. However, I'm usually close by if you need anything, as I work from home.
The two bedrooms each have a large, comfortable bed (one queen, the other king), dresser, closet and AC unit.
The living room has a futon that folds out (not recommended for anyone over 6 ft tall), as well as a 40 inch HDTV (with cable and Blu-ray/DVD player), and a dining table that seats four.
The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless appliances, and is furnished with everything you need - dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee, cookware, plus oil and spices.
The bathroom has a granite vanity, and the shower has a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser for your convenience. Hair dryer, lighted make-up mirror, iron, and ironing board are all provided.
Cook a meal on the grill or enjoy a drink in the secluded and beautiful yard. You'll be surrounded by trees, rose bushes, and a garden (help yourself to raspberries!) The grill runs on natural gas, so no need to worry about charcoal or propane tanks! The yard is shared with the front house and downstairs apartment, so you may run into a friendly person or dog while you're enjoying the yard!
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
By booking this property, you agree to the following:
1. No smoking/vaporizing marijuana anywhere on the property (inside or outside). You're welcome to smoke tobacco outside only. If you'd like to consume marijuana during your stay, please ask for information on places where you can do so legally.
2. People other than guest(s) may not stay overnight. Any person or pet invited or brought on the premises is the sole responsibility of guest(s).
3. Property Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness or the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. All guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Pet(s) are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Guest(s) are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pet(s) must be attended when outside. Guest(s) are solely responsible for pet(s) while on the property, and any damage caused by pet(s).
If using provided bicycles:
5. Bicycles are inspected and maintained on a regular basis. Guest(s) are responsible for checking bicycles and associated equipment before use. Guest(s) accept use of the equipment, as is, in good condition and accept full responsibility for care of the equipment while under their possession. Helmets, locks, and lights (for use at night) are provided and recommended. Guest(s) who decline to use any of this equipment have done so at their own will and risk. Guest(s) recognize that there is an element of risk in bicycling and are aware of the risks, rigors, and dangers inherent in bicycling. Guest(s) certify that they are fully capable of participating in the said activity and assume full responsibility for themselves, for bodily injury, death and loss of personal property and expenses thereof. Guest(s) release and hold harmless for whatever reason, Property Owner, it’s officers, employees and agents from any action related to these risks and dangers.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I was born and raised in Denver, and have lived the majority of my life here, so I know it well and am happy to give suggestions on restaurants, breweries, hikes, concerts, transport, whatever! Like most Coloradans, I love my outdoors, and try to ski and mountain bike as much as I can.
I've also traveled quite a bit internationally and lived in the UK (London) and the Netherlands (Maastricht), so I know how having a great place to stay and a helpful host can really shape a visit. I want you to have an amazing time in Denver, a trip you remember for a lifetime!