Non-smoking home. Air conditioning in room. House is minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, Loyola Marymount, YouTube Studios, Silicon Beach, Downtown LA, etc. Walking distance from golf course & tennis courts. Quiet neighborhood. Host has in depth knowledge of local hotspots.
- Full size bed can fit up to 2 people
- Wifi and private desk space
- Full closet with hanging space
- Eco friendly with electric car charger access available in driveway.
- LAX Airport (2 miles away)
- Manhattan Beach (6 miles away)
- Venice Boardwalk (5.7 miles away)
- Downtown LA (14 miles away)
- Hollywood (15.1 miles away)
- 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica (10.5 miles away)
- Beverly Hills (11.1 miles away)
- Disneyland (34.1 miles away)
- Malibu Beach (27.1 miles away)
Great for week trips or monthly.
Accès des voyageurs
- 52" TV with Chromecast in living room
- Shared kitchen with fridge and pantry space for guests
- Shared bathroom with full tub
- Fireplace in living room
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host will be present at the listing during stay. Will be available to answer questions, recommend restaurants & best sites to see, etc.
- no smoking
- quiet time between 9pm and 9am
- be respectful and mindful of other guests
- checkout is 11am
- checkin is 3pm
Cet hôte a 145 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Dehlia is Los Angeles native, who is a sports (YouTuber) & tech (encryption) enthusiast.
I love the beach and I love my city! You can find me at the newest local coffee shops, on the tennis courts, or at a local beach bonfire. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward to meeting you. I also look forward to helping you make the most of your trip to LA!
Dehlia does not live on the property, however Deborah is the wonderful mother-in-law with Texas hospitality who will be in the house to greet you and answer any questions. During the time of Dehlia's pregnancy (due June 8, 2016) she will be assisting with all AirBnB inquiries.