Beautiful Spacious Private Villa with plunge pool.
Set in a very quiet location off the main road in the village of Penestanan. A 30 minute walk and you are in the centre of Ubud. Hire a scooter and it takes 5 -10 minutes.
Private Villa in the magical tropical beauty of Bali!
In the village of Penestanan, a 20-30 minute walk into Ubud.
Private Gated House, with walled garden and salt water plunge pool (3mx4m). Separate 300 sq foot Bale for Yoga, Meditation, Massage or simply relaxing in the shade.
Quiet and removed from the noise and crowds of Ubud, yet conveniently close to everything. Easily accessible from the main road to Penestanan. Approximately 1 kilometer walk to the Palace & Market in Ubud. Easy stroll to several organic restaurants on the edge of the rice fields. Near Alchemy, Kue bakery, Wayan's Juice and a choice of good & affordable restaurants. Walking distance to museums and galleries. Near shopping, temples, yoga and meditation center. Not to mention the blissfully relaxing health spas! 60 meters to the road, yet quiet and serene. Motor bike parking on site. No car parking. Easy access to Airport; transport can be arranged with our local driver. Beautiful newly renovated bathroom with western toilet,deep terrazzo soaking tub, shower and garden!
Fast reliable WiFi included. Friendly professional Balinese staff.
Penestanan is a wonderful village just on the outskirt of Ubud. Far away from the crowds but still close enough to walk into Ubud.
there are so many delightful little restaurants nearby and a spa next door.
Nano our manager is able to organise transport into town or day trips if you are so inclined.
He can also organise the hire of scooters and airport transfers.
VILLA NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OLD
Accès des voyageurs
Fully Self Contained Villa with staff.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Nano and cleaning staff will come to the villa daily except sundays
“Will air-conditioning be required?"
As Ubud is much cooler than the coastal areas a fan is usually sufficient for our guests. The nights are warmer from November to March.
“How do I get to/from the airport?"
We offer an airport transfer service for a fee of Rp350,000. Alternatively, you can get a taxi from the 'arrivals' bay. The journey usually takes about an hour, depending on traffic.
“Are the mosquitoes a problem in Ubud?"
Like all tropical locations, Ubud has mosquitoes (non malarial) - All beds have canopys and insect repellant is on hand if needed
PONDOK MAYA ,RUMAH JAMBU AND RHUMAH GANESH
We welcome you and ask that you agree to these few requests when sharing our lovely house.
The rental includes Nano as a manager and Wayan as Pembantu/Housekeeper, there is also a gardener that looks after both the garden and the pool.
1. Full payment for the house is required upon taking up residency ( if not already paid in full). This can be paid in Rupiah or Other currencies
2. Before you use anything in the house e.g. towels, kitchen items etc we ask that you be willing to replace anything that is damaged or lost. Everything will be in full working order when you rent the house, and we ask that it be that way when you leave it.
3. We suggest you bring a photocopy of your passport, it is required by law that all visitors be registered, and this will eliminate the need for Nano to take your actual passport to the police station.
4. We supply bottled water for the length of your stay.
6. There is unlimited, high speed Internet access included with the house. Nano will give you the access code for the internet when you arrive.
7. This is a safe area; however we are not responsible for any valuables left in the house. There is a strong secure safe in the house, please keep your travel documents, money, laptops and any other valuables in there.
8. We ask that you treat Nano and the other staff with kindness and respect. Their duties are specific and include: Cleaning the house. Maintaining the garden and pool. Shopping for household requirements.
The staff will be available at the house for approximately 2 hours per day, in the morning ( Wayan normally will come at 9am) unless prior arrangements are made with them.
Nano and Wayan have their own families and commitments to the temple and community. If it is not convenient that they clean during their usual hours, then they will come the following day
The staff are not paid or obligated to do anything beyond this, so kindly reimburse them financially for anything additional you ask them to do, and that they agree to, such as staying late, changing their hours, cooking meals, washing or mending your clothes, driving you anywhere on their motor-bikes, or running errands unrelated to the required shopping. If you require laundry service, they can do this for you, or there is a local place with the same rates that they charge ... and fast service, there is a sheet with itemised prices in the house.
Please make any and all arrangements for additional services through Nano
The staff have every Sunday off, however if you arrive or leave on a Sunday then we will of course make arrangements to fully accommodate you. Please be understanding if any of the staff on occasion need time off for ceremonies, these are a very important part of village life.
Nano mobile phone number is
(phone number hidden)
Nano email: (email hidden)
* The rice fields are quiet and serene; noise carries deceptively far, and we like to be considerate of our neighbours ... please use common sense with respect to noise levels. Please be considerate of other guests that might be staying in the adjoining properties with regards to noise levels etc.
We are close to working rice fields and, occasionally usually for brief amounts of time, there can be issues with the electricity, Internet or water. Please be patient and understanding when this happens, it is a small price to pay for being in such a magical spot.
Also, the area is teeming with birds and wildlife, occasionally these critters might "trespass" ... as they have no idea of man-made boundaries. The staff cleans thoroughly daily, so be assured we move them on and there are no actual "residents". If you are squeamish about such things then you may want to find alternative accommodations in areas not adjacent to any rice fields.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STRICT ‘NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE' POLICY….sometimes we have a same day changeover with guests and out of respect to all future guests we require smoking to be outside only…….
*** Please NOTE that if there is an occaisional problem with hot water it will be because the Gas bottle on the ‘On Demand Hot Water System' needs to be replaced ….please speak to Nano if you experience this****
Please let us know if you need airport pick-up; we have our own car and charge the same as the taxi rate for this service. Also we have plenty of referrals for other reliable drivers, car or motorbike rentals.
Check in is any time after 2:00 pm.
For arrivals at the house at or after 9:00 pm there is a late check-in fee of Rp 150,000. This late fee will not apply if you use one of our drivers to bring you to the house, as they will also be able to walk you and your bags into the house and complete the check in process for you. They are all either family members or completely familiar with our property. The manager will then see you the following morning.
Cet hôte a 265 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires