*PRICE INC. TAX* Very cute 3 bed/1 bath apartment near the heart of historic Paia Town. Great location, 5 minute walk to town center & beach. Perfect for surfers, windsurfers, cyclists, and tourists who want to be close to Paia and the beache. A/C
This extremely clean 940 Sq. ft. 1st floor apartment in a 2 story house that has direct access to a large private, fenced backyard for sunbathing and relaxing. It also has a private covered lanai and a larger shared bbq area. The apartment stays cool year round but has Air Conditioning in all three bedrooms. The home is surrounded by lush, grown in landscaping.
Accès des voyageurs
1st bedroom: 1 queen bed, 2nd bedroom: 1 queen bed, 3rd bedroom: 2 twins/1 king bed. Brand new top-of-the-line firm mattresses, air conditioning and fans in every bedroom, shared laundry room with 2 stackable washer and dryers, hdtv, wireless high speed internet, cable tv, dvd player, portable baby crib, baby high chair, windsurfing/surf/bike storage, landscaped backyard, 2 covered lanais with bbq, fully stocked full size kitchen, purified drinking water, dining room table with seating for 6, bathroom with large shower and a plastic baby tub if needed, beach chairs, towels, and some beach toys.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We do live upstairs in a 2 bedroom apartment and have 2 young girls. But, your privacy and solitude are our primary concern. We are available 24/7 to address your questions and concerns.
All rates are subject to Hawaii's transient GAT tax of 9.25% plus GET tax of 4%. THIS TAX HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDED TO THE NIGHTLY RATE.
Also, for stays 2 weeks and longer, we charge an additional $160 mid-stay cleaning. This seems to keep everyone happier. Additional housekeeping is also available at a charge upon request. Since this is the tropics, there are many insects that thrive outside the home. We do our part by taking the proper care of keeping the apartment spotless, as well as setting insect baits every couple of months etc. Please help us by keeping food sealed and front door closed. We do not offer refunds due to insects in the home. BBPH (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
This is a residential neighborhood so the following rules do apply in accordance to Maui County Short Term Rental Law.
1. Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. , during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. We do not want to disturb our neighbors.
2. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the home is prohibited.
3. No street parking. A maximum of 2 vehicles shall be parked in the designated on site driveway parking area and shall not be parked on the street. The onsite parking is the front driveway which allows 2 cars side by side.
4. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
5. This property is pet free due to allergies.
6. No smoking permitted on the property, inside or outside the apartment. Sorry, but this ensures a smoke free environment for all involved. Neighborhood offers a perfect smoking stroll.
7. Please observe the maximum of 6 guests rule. The house is small and we are thinking of your comfort and keeping pricing reasonable for all. Additional guests over the max allowed will be charged $25/guest plus taxes per night.
I am an open-minded family man, who thoroughly enjoys travel and meeting other travelers. We are an active family and love surfing, biking, skate boarding, hiking, camping, kayaking and snorkeling. We also enjoy the arts and great food.