Home living with hotel quality: Very clean & spacious 2 bedrooms 1 kitchen 1 bath high ceiling apartment, 648 sf (60 sm), in a classic townhouse of a safe & quiet residential area in Manhattan; easy access to subway, sight seeing & market. Good reviews.
You will get 648 sq ft or 60 sq m:
There is no living room.
Bedroom 1 (1 flight up): 1 queen-sized bed, 1 full sized 10” Futon bed;
Bedroom 2 (1 flight up): 2 queen-sized beds;
With 1 Kitchen, and 1 Bathroom. Good for 8 people.
Cotton/silk beddings, ultra quiet air conditioner (cooling and heating), dresser, nightstand, alarm clock with 2 USB charging ports, TV chest (holding your clothes), TV with basic channels, coffee table, side tables, chairs.
Kitchen: Full line of pots and utensils, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave, oven, and a full size fridge.
Bathroom: Clean towels and linens, and shower necessities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash).
Other amenities: Internet, hair dryer, ironing board, and educated and resourceful hosts.
If you like to travel like a local, you will like it.
Accès des voyageurs
Private Apartment, with a fully quipped kitchen, large bedrooms, bathroom.
Guests will have access to a binder which is full of neighborhood restaurant recommendations, sightseeing tips, and fun facts about New York City.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
100% commitment rate, we have never cancelled on any confirmed booking! Don't risk being trapped in NYC without a place to stay!
We live upstairs and are available for tourist suggestions, directions, and local restaurant recommendations.
Sleep in comfort. Don't settle for loud window AC units, and small beds, when you can have Queen sized beds, and ultra quite AC units.
We have another 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor (0 flights up), with same settings, on top of that, a backyard with patio furniture and a propane BBQ. (Please see "A Safe & Pleasant Time in NYC").
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building, only outdoors in the backyard patio.
2) Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am, please refrain from making noise that would disturb our neighbors during this time.
3) Only registered guests may sleep in the apartment.
4) Pets are not allowed.
5) A lockbox will be provided for Guests who check in after 10 pm. Normal check in time is 3 - 10 pm.
6) Guests should check out of the room by 11 am. The next guest will check in at 3 pm, and the maid needs time to clean the room. A late check out may be possible if new guests are not arriving that day. Please inquire.
7) Guests who need to store bags may do so here on the 3rd floor.
8) Please sort your trash. If the trash is not sorted according to NYC recycling law, and we have to re-sort it, a $150 fee will be applied.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires