Home living with hotel quality: Clean & spacious 3 bedroom 1 living room 2 bath 2 kitchen apartment, 1292 sf (120 sm) with patio, located in a classic townhouse of a safe & quiet residential area in Manhattan; easy access to subway, sight seeing & market. Never cancelled on any confirmed booking!
This is a very clean and spacious 3 bedroom 1 living room 2 bathroom 2 kitchen apartment. In total 1292 square feet (or 120 square meter). There are 6 beds: 4 queen sized bed, and 2 full sized futon beds. Good for 12 people.
Cotton/silk beddings, ultra quiet air conditioners (cooling and heating), dresser, nightstand, alarm clock with 2 USB charging ports, TV chest (holding your clothes), 2xTV with basic channels, Wifi, coffee table, side tables, chairs.
2 Kitchens: each has a full line of pots and utensils, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave, oven, and a full size fridge.
2 Bathrooms: fresh towels and linens, and shower necessities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash).
The property has a private backyard with patio furniture and a propane BBQ.
Other amenities: Internet, hair dryers, ironing boards, and educated and resourceful hosts.
If you like to travel like a local, you will like it.
Accès des voyageurs
3 bedroom 1 living room 2 bathroom 2 kitchen apartment and private backyard with patio furniture and propane BBQ.
Guests will have access to a binder which is full of neighborhood restaurant recommendations, sightseeing tips, and fun facts about New York City.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
100% commitment rate, we have never cancelled on any confirmed booking! Don't risk being trapped in NYC without a place to stay!
We live upstairs, and are happy to provide directions, and local dining recommendations.
Sleep in comfort. Don't settle for loud window AC units, and small beds, when you can have Queen sized beds, and ultra quite AC units.
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building, only outdoors in the backyard patio.
2) Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am, please refrain from making noise that would disturb our neighbors during this time.
3) Only registered guests may sleep in the apartment.
4) Pets are not allowed.
5) A lockbox will be provided for Guests who check in after 10 pm. Normal check in time is 3 - 10 pm.
6) Guests should check out of the room by 11 am. The next guest will check in at 3 pm, and the maid needs time to clean the room. A late check out may be possible if new guests are not arriving that day. Please inquire.
7) Guests who need to store bags may do so here on the 3rd floor.
8) Please sort your trash. If the trash is not sorted according to NYC recycling law, and we have to re-sort it, a $150 fee will be applied.
Cet hôte a 47 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires