This is the house closest from Tokyo Tower.
Since there is a house with underneath, I can go from 0 minutes to Tokyo Tower.
Other rooms are private rooms and at same area.
※You can check other rooms through my profile page!
The rules are simple:
1) Please don't smoke inside the room. You cannot smoke at balcony too.
2) All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your talk volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbors.
3) We thank you for not partying and for not inviting other guests to the room.
4) Please wash any dishes you use and wipe dirt (if you make some). Try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived significantly reduce cleaning time.
5) Please always say "hi" to the neighbors or property manager in the building with a smile. Some of them may worry about the guests so smile is important!
6) Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment.
All we ask is that you respect our room and other people in the apartment :)
Cet hôte a 87 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Thanks for checking out my page! My name is Akihiro. I live in a house with my girlfriend and friend in the Shibuya(Sangenchaya) - heart of Tokyo. I rent master bedroom of this house.
Now, we have to study English in order to make friends all over the world. I can not almost English now, but he decided to try to study English in practical Airbnb. There may be clumsiness, but because to communicate with everyone in the hard, please understand.
Now, I have run the company to deliver to your home the vegetables along with the fellow. I like to challenge that seems to be interesting. In fact I recently opened a simple dining options close to home this Airbnb. I want you to come to play casually in the shop.
Since I was working much in the "Tsukiji" fish market, please ask whatever things "Tsukiji" fish market.
Tokyo Tower at night is the most beautiful art in Japan. Because I wanted to tell everyone about it, we've prepared to Airbnb for a house that is directly below the Tokyo Tower. I want to look lit up the Tokyo Tower absolutely.
We are also happy when everyone delighted.
Akihiro Eto - YAO Inc