An apartment within walking distance to the busiest train station in the world, Shinjuku; an apartment just right outside the crowded streets, quiet and cozy enough for groups of family or friends.
Just a 5-min walk from the busy department stores and skyscrapers of NishiShinjuku; right in the middle of the alleys and backstreets of Okubo; and just next to Tokyo's Korean Neighborhood - ShinOkubo
(For other listings offered by the host, please check at the end of the description)
* Please keep in mind that the accommodations of which TokyoPads provide are not hotels, but our home. Certain things you would expect from a hotel like 24-hour room service, fresh linen and room cleaning every day services are not available.*
NOTE: When checking-in for the first time, please be discrete and do not make too much noise along the building lobby and corridors, so as not to disturb the residents. There have been issues around Japan between Airbnb guests and building residents, so please try to keep it low-key. If someone asks, please tell them you are staying with a friend.
PLEASE READ THEM ALL:
1. Take off your shoes inside. Slippers are right by the door for you to use inside the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the neighbors. This is a residential area and people are expected to be quiet after 22:00. If there are constant complaints from neighbors, TokyoPads reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without refund
3. Help us save energy by turning off all lights and air conditioners every time you go out of the apartment.
4. We provide fresh towels during your check-in according to the number of guest. Please do not take more than what is provided.
5. If you smoke, ONLY smoke outside the building. Please DO NOT OPEN the door for the balcony. (If needed please message us first)
6. IF POSSIBLE, separate trash into three: BURNABLE (food, paper, plastic) NON-BURNABLE (all other trash) RECYCLABLE (cans, plastic bottles, glass). If the trash bin become full before the end of your stay, please have your other trash be inside a plastic bag, and leave the plastic bag beside the trash bin.
7. Abide and follow Airbnb's Rules, Terms and Conditions. Book the correct number of guests staying. Any intentional misinformation on the reservation form will result to your stay being terminated without refund.
8. Any loss or damage in the apartment confirmed during your stay would be reported to Airbnb. Corresponding penalties will apply.
9. For safety and security, please DO NOT answer any guests who ring the doorbell during your stay. If TokyoPads decides to visit you during your stay for special reasons, you will be informed beforehand.
10. Please be neat and tidy during your stay. As much as possible, please leave the apartment in the state as it was when you checked in – (kitchen utensils back in their places, towels and bedsheets not lying on the floor, no scattered litter all over). Let’s keep Japan clean, even on the inside!
11. After enjoying the exciting things Tokyo has to offer, it would be our pleasure if you can consider our home to be a place to retreat, rest, and relax. Have fun in Tokyo!
REMINDERS BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE/CHECKING OUT
Tokyo Pads prides itself in providing great accommodations at a reasonable price. To help us continue to provide affordable listings for our future guests, we would like to give a few reminders:
Before you leave, please don’t forget to:
TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS inside the apartment, including those inside the toilet and bathroom.
Make sure ALL WATER FAUCETS CLOSED in the kitchen sink and bathroom.
Make sure the AIR CONDITIONING IS TURNED OFF (please check if the aircon light is not lit to make sure it is off)
And when you check-out, don’t forget to:
MESSAGE TOKYOPADS, either via AirBNB or other messenger apps.
PUT THE WIFI and its CHARGER right next to the table.
Make sure that the TRASH ARE SEGREGATED for easier disposal by the cleaners.
PUT THE KEYS BACK TO THE LOCK BOX right next to the door. (Please don't forget to lock the key box and the door)
SSID and Password are written on a note next to the television. Please limit your usage of WiFi to 7GB for the last three (3) days. Also, please do not change the WiFi settings before confirming it with TokyoPads. Any changes in the settings that would incur additional cost from the internet provider would be charged accordingly.
À partir du 21 décembre 2017 - 25 décembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Cet hôte a 644 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Greetings and thank you for checking our our bio here in AirBNB.
TokyoPads is a group of long-term foreign residents who have been living, working, and travelling in Japan, with the common goal of sharing these great experiences to tourists and travelers alike, through hosting and providing comfortable and affordable accommodations within the city.
As a group of Japanese-speaking foreign professionals, TokyoPads’ firsthand experience of Japanese life, customs and culture offers you insider views on Japanese culture, special news and information on events happening all over the city, and even places recommended by locals that are not on the guidebooks or even on G0ogle.
TokyoPads go beyond the standard AirBNB hosting - whether you are coming with a strict itinerary like the timetable for bullet trains, or you are a go-with-the-flow kind of group who would just follow where your coffee and curiosity would take you, TokyoPads is here to help you get that perfect holiday getaway when you feel literally lost in translation.
Tokyo is definitely a city not to be missed. With the variety of places, food and experiences it offers, Japan is a place you would want to come back over and over again.
TokyoPads is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Let’s enjoy Japan together!