Modern family friendly flat in a new building, very close to the famous Hero's Square, Széchenyi Spa, Andrássy Street. Access to a rooftop if you feel like doing BBQ. Fully equipped with WiFi & inside parking. Perfect to stay with children or baby.
The flat has everything you need to spend a comfortable stay in Budapest. As sometimes I still live here, it is very well equipped, silent and full of good energy. :-)
This is a lovely fourth floor apartment in a modern, new building. It has 60 m2 with large windows and view to a small garden. The living room is spacious, it has a sofa, a flat screen TV, DVD player and a table for dining. The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, oven, toaster, juice squeezer and all you need for preparing your meals.
There are two bedrooms, one of them has a double-bed, the other has two beds for children. In the living room the sofa is convertible to a large bed for two people.
There is a bathroom, with a bathtub/shower, soaps and lotions are provided for your comfort.
The building has a rooftop terrace with BBQ for common use 8-22:00.
The building has 24 hours reception.
There is place for one car in the garage below the building.
If you need a tourist guide, one of my best friends in Budapest would be glad to walk you around. She makes all types of routes, just let us know what you need.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in Barcelona, but I am available all the time through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email. In Budapest my parents will be waiting for you giving out the keys. Although physically I am not there I will give you great tips to visit, to eat, to go out depending on your needs.
As I have 2 small children we have all the equipment to be comfortable in this apartment with 1 or 2 children.
- Please don't disturb other residents after 22:00 by being very loud
- Please take off your shoes inside the flat and use the slippers provided
- The rooftop closes at 22:00
- Please take care of the apartment as your own
- No smoking is allowed inside the apartment
- If there are any problems with any of the facilities, please let me know asap so we can fix it as soon as it is possible. It will be my father who will help almost immediately.
- Check in time: flexible but in case we have guests leaving the same day, check in time is: 3PM
- Check out time: flexible but in case we have guests arriving the same day: 10AM
I am Anna from Budapest, Hungary but thanks to a love story I found myself in Barcelona with 2 little boys 2 years ago. I have always loved travelling and adventures what lately I had to forget about. So I decided to offer this to other people. At least the travelling part. I am interested at photography so in case of your stay in Barcelona you would like to have some nice pictures just let me know. ;-)