Beautiful 3000 sq ft house with back yard oasis near the highly desirable Croatan Beach (limited public access). Features hot tub for 4 in back yard. Kitchen french doors to balcony porch for dining al fresco. Large living room with flatscreen tv and wet bar. Spacious master with jetted tub for cozy evenings after the beach.
This 3000 sq ft home was remodeled in 2015 and is just a short walk past four houses to lovely Croatan Beach (limited public access).
With five bedrooms, the home easily sleeps 12 (and up to 16). There are two master suites with private bathrooms - one on the ground level with two double beds and a 3/4 bathroom and another larger master on the third level with king bed and ensuite soaker tub, stand-up shower and double vanity. There are also three additional bedrooms - a ground floor bedroom with two double beds, a third floor bedroom with a twin bed and pull out twin trundle, and a fourth floor bedroom (teens love that it is accessible only via a very narrow spiral staircase) with a full size bed. Finally, there is a pull out couch in the living room.
The house also has four separate decks to enjoy the outdoors - a private rooftop deck with a view of the ocean, a balcony porch in the front off the living room, a balcony porch in back off the kitchen, and a sun-lounging deck in the backyard which was updated in 2017 with a hot tub, fire pit table, and 5-burner gas grill.
Kitchen features stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, oven) and granite countertops. Laundry room has large washer and dryer. Bathrooms updated with granite countertops, new lights, new fixtures.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to entire house, including hot tub and rooftop deck. Home has full kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, cable, wifi, laundry, driveway parking, beach access. Garage is used by owner for storage.
Toiletries not provided. Linens and basic kitchen supplies (dishes, pots and pans, coffee pot) provided. Bring beach towels, soap, paper towels, spare toilet paper, and toiletries.
In the summer, we only rent on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday.
Minimum age for renters is 25.
No charcoal grills.
- Check-In time is after 5:00 p.m.
- Check-Out time is by 10:00 a.m.
- No parties and no events.
- No pets.
- No smoking, no candles, no charcoal grills. Do not disable smoke detectors.
- Please treat the home as if it was your own. Do not rearrange the furniture. Do not park on the lawn. Rinse off all sand and salt water before entering either the hot tub or the house. Clean the grill after each use. Do not drag suitcases up the stairs as it damages the carpet. Set the trash on the curb on Monday night for pick up on Tuesday morning.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors. Observe quiet hours from 9pm to 9am when you are outside. Do not leave any trash, cigarette butts, or personal items on our neighbor’s property.
- Guests are expected to follow all laws and ordinances that govern the jurisdiction of Virginia Beach, Virginia. We reserve the right to early termination, without refund, if guests are found to have violated any laws of the jurisdiction while residing at the property.
FEES AND PENALTIES
- The reservation rate is based on number of guests identified in reservation request. Additional guests require prior approval by the house manager and payment of $25 fee per night per guest. Maximum number of guests the house can accommodate is 16. More than 16 guests at house is subject to penalty.
- LATE CHECK OUT IS SUBJECT TO PENALTY. Checking out late will result in automatic $100 penalty fee, with the fee increasing each additional hour thereafter for up to double the nightly rate.
- Smoking on the property will result in an additional $200 cleaning fee.
- Failure to clean the outdoor grill after use will result in an additional $200 cleaning fee.
- Pets are not permitted. Bringing a pet will result in an additional $500 cleaning fee.
- If we have to return furniture to its original location, we will charge a moving fee.
- AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF UP TO $5,000 MAY BE REQUIRED IF PROPERTY IS LEFT IN POOR, TRASHED, OR DAMAGED CONDITION.
Guest shall allow property manager and staff to access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Management shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
It is agreed that the house and surrounding premises (“Premises”) shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever. In your possession, use and occupancy of the Premises, you agree to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
You hereby assume all risk of damage to any and all personal property of the property owner and you and your party, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy. You hereby assume any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agree to hold the property owner and management harmless from and indemnify the property owner and management against the same.
We require all damage be reported to us prior to checking out of the house. Damages not reported prior to check out will be reported to Airbnb for deduction from the damage deposit. If the cost of damage is greater than the deposit, Airbnb may charge the additional cost directly to you.
Enjoy complete privacy during your stay, knowing the owner is available by email or phone to answer any questions.