Our house is located in Carignan between the Chambly Canal and Richelieu River.
HOST/OWNERS PRESENT. Special arrangement to be made for complete privacy.
For groups of 7 or more, please inquire for more details and read all description for the necessary details before booking. Our home will accommodate up to 11 guests without us and 9 with us.
Enclose between the famous Chambly Canal and the Richelieu River, Home guests can glimpse at the Richelieu River during winter or see passing boats on the Canal during summer.
In summer, the courtyard becomes green and most part of it is very sunny. Some shades gives it also a very cozy and relaxing place.
It features a swimming pool, a pond, a spacious 2 levels terrace with BBQ/grill and a fire pit as well as a very beautiful landscape and surroundings. This house is spacious (1500 sq ft) and comfortable. It offers a land of 20,000 sq ft with amazing landscaping.
This recently renovated house is fully furnished with Wifi, Cable TV and a Home Cinema System with a projector.
It offers 3 elegant bedrooms and possibly 1 more for a total of up to 4 depending if we are there… or not. Special request has to be made to full house without us being present.
- Open-concept living area with kitchen, living room and dining room.
- Spacious living room with a sofa, a couch and a sofa bed, all confortable for 7 seating.
- Kitchen includes a dishwasher, various coffee machines and a wine fridge.
- Bathrooms are colorfully decorated.
-Wrap around patio around the back corner of the house
-2 level pavement terraces one with sunroof and a large table and chairs
-Additional terrace in a glade in the far backward crossing a little wood bridge
-Pond with water fountain
-Semi-inground pool 15'x25'
-Parking for 2 cars
Accès des voyageurs
We use our 4th bedrooms while we are having guests.
Big groups must inquire and read description for all details before booking. Our home will accommodate up to 11 guests:
- 6 upstairs in 3 bedrooms
- 3 guests in living room (1 on coach and 2 on sofa bed)
- 2 more guests possible if special arrangement are made to have full house. We will then rent the 4th bedroom that we usually use while we have guests.
House with full access on 1st and 2nd floor (no access to the basement).
On 1st floor:
- Open concept kitchen, dining and living room (with movie theater)
- Entry hall
On my 2nd floor:
- Master bedroom, queen bed
- Guest bedroom, queen bed
- Little bedroom, double bed
- Full bathroom
In the basement:
- Bedroom, 2 single beds
This basement bedroom is secluded from the main floor and also have a separate entry available. It's where we stay while we have guests leaving all the 2nd floor to our guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are discreet as we are not home often anyway. Especially on week-ends.
30 to 40 minutes from Champlain, Victoria and Jacques Cartier bridges depending on traffic.
- Special routes and trails to visit apple orchards, vineyards and popular maple shop.
- Famous Montgolfières St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu Festival in August.
- Mont Rougemont cider routes among others
- Apple near Mont Saint-Hilaire among others and hiking on top
- 45 minutes from Granby Zoo
- Beautiful Magog town 50 minutes away
- The surrounding region boasts attractions ranging from the Bromont Ski Resort, St-Bruno Ski and to the Mont St-Hilaire.
Other amenities include outdoor BBQ, wine cooler as well as a complete kitchen. The main living space is open concept with art works made by my parents like paintings and stained glass works. 2 terraces/deck to relax outside.
The house should be left in the same state as upon arrival. All windows and doors locked and curtains closed.
Kitchen: needs to be clean and dishes in proper order including empty diswasher. Trash, recycling outside. Trash in the black and recycling in the blue bin.
All linen, towels, and beach towel should be left in the bath of the bathroom.
In 2010, after a short stay of a few days in Miami before a cruise, I decided to take a big leap forward in buying a condo in Miami Beach… I was tempted by such an opportunity for the reasons that most people know about real estate in the US at that time.
I went over to Miami for condo shopping, visited for 2 days... made an offer and voilà! I had a great real estate agent who helped me in all the details of becoming a rightful owner.
It was during spring 2011 that I found the one. It was ideal for me, with an exterior view of the ocean and an almost full width balcony with a very large patio door!
I renovated it in December 2011 during my 2nd vacation. What was to be a week became a little more than 2 weeks of renovating my place. But it was all worth it. I upgraded it as we would live in it all the time.
So, early 2012, I began my 1st rentals after the renovation in collaboration.
Now in 2013, after several successful rentals, many guests as been in my condo… So I decided to do the same with my home in Canada!!!