Amazing, new high standard apartment in the center. 5 min walk to one of the largest shopping malls Galeria Krakowska and to the Main Square. Quiet balcony with stunning views, equipped with electric grill, garden chairs, table and large swing chair.
Amazing, new, very high standard apartment in the center of Krakow. The apartment is located in the center of Krakow in the building that once housed the venerable “Lubicz Brewery” that belonged to the Goetz family. The building is state of the art, while the surrounding area is kept in a charming 1800's style.
From here it is only a 5 min walk to one of the largest shopping centers - Galeria Krakowska or to the Krakow's Main Square which is the focal point of the old town. Shops, restaurants, clubs, pubs and the vibrant nightlife is just a 10 minute walk away. Back in the apartment you will find absolutely quiet (no traffic noise) and you can relax after a long day out on the town, watch tv, on-line movies and series or just cozy up to the fireplace with a drink. In the summer time you can enjoy the evening on the balcony with stunning views, equipped with electric grill, garden chairs, table and large swing chair.
This is a spacious and comfortable two-bedroom apartment finished with exquisite materials and stylish design. The apartment is on the top floor and has large private balcony with great views and sun all day long, as it’s located on the southern side. There is sleeping space for up to four people; A queen-size bed with comfortable mattress for two people in the bedroom, and a large double sofa bed for two in the living room. The kitchen consists of a dining table with four chairs and is fully equipped for those who want to cook themselves. There is an oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and toaster. If you prefer to eat out and try the delicious Polish cuisine, there are many cafes and restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the apartment.
The apartment is smoke free but you are welcome to smoke outside on the balcony, which you have easy access to from the living room and bedroom.
Each room has its own 40-inch 3D internet TV and free high-speed 60 Mb / s Wi-Fi.
Linen, towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel and soap are provided for free. The same goes for coffee and tea which is always available in the apartment with no extra cost.
Accès des voyageurs
Private balcony with electric grill, garden chairs, table and swing chair.
Fully equipped kitchen
Big shower cabin for two people
2 flat-screen TVs 40 "with Norwegian films and series
Queen-size bed for two people (160 cm x 200 cm)
Sofa bed for two in the living room (150 cm x 260 cm)
120Mbps free Wi-Fi
1. It’s the landlord’s duty to ensure an uninterrupted stay in the apartment for the client.
2. The client is obliged to treat the property with due care.
3. The apartment can not be used for any purpose other than habitation
4. The client shall follow the usual rules of conduct and reasonable instructions that the landlord has determined for safeguarding of property and assets
5. The client agrees to use the apartment, in such way that other resident's right to privacy and tranquility are respected.
6. The quiet time is between 22:00 and 06:00 (10.00 pm – 06-00 am)
7. It is not allowed to hold parties in the apartment, playing loud music or otherwise disturb other residents.
8. Total number of persons in the apartment can not exceed the number of persons specified in the booking order.
9. The client undertakes to use the apartment and the equipment that is in it in accordance with its purpose.
10. The apartment is equipped with fire alarm and theft alarm.
11. It is not allowed to smoke in the apartment (but you are welcome to smoke outside on the balcony). In cases where smoking occurs in the apartment, a surcharge of 500 euro will incur.
12. Pets are not permitted in the apartment.
13. Subletting is not permitted and the client is not allowed to transfer the booking to a third party.
14. The client undertakes to cover cost of all self-inflicted damage, and all damage caused by members of the household or any other people that the client has given access to the premises.
15. The client is obliged to notify the landlord of any damage to property or the property's equipment, immediately after they have occurred.
16. In case of damage, the client shall provide the landlord or his representative access to the premises for inspection.
17. The landlord shall have no liability for damages or losses that may arise from burglary, fire or water leakage.
18.The landlord is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen luggage or personal belongings that are kept in the apartment. Lost or stolen luggage should be reported to the building security and local police station.
19. The booking does not include travel insurance. It is the client's responsibility to take out appropriate insurance before departure.
20. Reconstruction, renovation or any modernization of the apartment is not allowed.
21. Any violation of the terms may result in immediate termination of the booking without compensation.
22. In case the client does not check out on the agreed day of departure (check-out day), the client is charged a fee for use of the property without landlord’s permission. The fee is 500 euro for each commenced day.
23. By paying the rent amount the customer confirms to have read and accepted the general terms.
24. Upon ordering, the client provides consent to processing of personal data for the purpose of implementation of the booking . The clients has the right to have access to his personal information and to update or delete them.