Enjoy use of a beautiful pool & garden in this luxurious estate. Your room includes a private entrance, bathroom, and outdoor kitchen & dining area. Short walk: hiking trails & nature preserves. Short drive: UCSB, Hendry's Beach, Mission & downtown.
Santa Barbara TOT and SBSC TBID taxes are included in the price for your room. (Other hosts may opt to collect these taxes in cash from you upon arrival, meaning these amounts are not factored into your booking rate.)
Casa del Sol Estate has two bedrooms available on Airbnb. This listing is for Room 2.
* Room 1 has an en suite bathroom and is beautifully situated in a rose garden overlooking an inviting pool. Listing available here: www.airbnb.com/rooms/3907096
* Room 2 is this listing. This room has a private bathroom next door to the bedroom (not en suite), and is slightly larger than the Room 1 bedroom and bathroom. Room 2 overlooks beautiful gardens and a large inviting pool.
Each option has a $50 cleaning fee per stay.
Welcome to Casa del Sol, a picturesque estate nestled in the quiet Santa Barbara foothills. Your bedroom includes a private entrance, private bathroom next door to your room, queen-size bed, antique furniture and use of a beautiful pool and an outdoor kitchen and dining area. Casa del Sol is just a short stroll from hiking trails and nature preserves, and a quick 10 minute drive to Hendry's Beach (as well as other beaches), the Santa Barbara Mission, downtown Santa Barbara, and UCSB.
Accès des voyageurs
* Full access to the pool and garden area, including lounge chairs and tables and chairs
* Access to the poolside kitchen area, including a refrigerator, grill, convection microwave, coffee maker, sink, table & chairs for your use
* Private bedroom with queen-sized bed and antique furniture
* Bathroom next door with shower
* Towels and shampoo, conditioner and soap provided
* Free wifi
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The two of us (Martha and Scott) are quiet and respectful of our guests' privacy, but we also love meeting our guests, getting to know them, and giving them tips about exploring Santa Barbara. Guests have their own private entrance to the room and retrieve the key from a lockbox upon arrival, so check-in can be entirely self-executed, but we do try to be home to greet our guests when they arrive. There are two rooms up on Airbnb, so there may be other guests on the property at the same time. Some days, we are at our other home, and so guests sometimes have the property all to themselves. Other days, only one of us is home. On weekends, we are both usually home. If we are not on site, we are always available on our cell phones 24/7 to answer any questions about the property. (Martha = (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and Scott = (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
* Weekday pricing (Sunday-Thursday nights) is slightly lower than weekend pricing.
* Weekend price (Friday and Saturday night) is slightly higher than weekday pricing.
*Pricing may vary seasonally. Winter pricing tends to be the most advantageous.
* $50 cleaning fee per stay.
*Transient Occupancy Tax imposed by then City of Santa Barbara is included in the pricing (10% of the total stay plus $2.00 per night).
* Absolutely no smoking on the property, inside or outside
* Unfortunately, we cannot accept any pets due to a family member's allergy.
*We discourage families with children who cannot swim due to the potential hazards of falling into our very large pool.
*The outdoor heaters in the cabana and fireplace are not part of the Airbnb experience (due to heavy drought conditions in Santa Barbara and the related fire hazard).
*The property is for the use of our Airbnb guests only. No entertaining of others on the property.
*Each Guest beyond 2 guests in the room agrees to pay $50.00 per night.
*Santa Barbara is in a severe draught and we ask that you please use water judiciously. Thank you for your efforts to help us conserve this valuable resource!
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to making your time with us enjoyable and memorable! Martha and Scott
Cet hôte a 126 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires