Enjoy gorgeous views from our family-friendly 1BR flat in a remodeled Victorian. Freshly redecorated, we can sleep 4 and easy parking is usually right outside the door. Bernal Heights is a quiet, eclectic neighborhood just minutes from the vibrant Mission.
We are proud of our home and excited to share it with you, and expect you to treat it as your own.
Please note these rules and read the house manual for all details:
1. NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING, ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY - $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY.
2. MAKE SURE ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED GENTLY BUT FIRMLY AND TEST THEY ARE LOCKED UPON EACH AND EVERY EXIT OF PREMISES.
3. NO FIRES/BURNING/SMOKING ITEMS OF ANY KIND - LIGHTERS, CANDLES, INCENSE, ETC.
4. QUIET HOURS IN THE UNIT BETWEEN 9PM-7AM, 24/7 QUIET IN COMMON AREAS.
5. PLEASE REMOVE SHOES INSIDE. Its just cleaner for everyone!
6. NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS OR PARTIES.
7. NO PETS OR ANIMALS.
8. PLEASE LEAVE KITCHEN CLEAN AND ALL DISHES WASHED.
I'm excited to share San Francisco with you. I love to experience, eat and drink my way around the world.
Our family loves to travel - our last trip was to Mozambique and South Africa. We speak English, Japanese, Bengali; Spanish and French and too.
We host family, friends, friends of friends and guests from around the globe in the City of Dreams.