Literally steps from Port Geograph Marina this modern unit would suit keen boaters or those who just love to be by the water. It is not uncommon to watch dolphins frolic in the marina just meters from your front door.
Townhouse style apartment in the marina.
Literally steps from Port Geographe Marina this modern unit would suit keen boaters or those who just love to be by the water. It is not uncommon to watch dolphins frolic in the marina just meters from your front door.
Within a few minutes walk you can be enjoying the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of Geographe Bay. Ten minutes drive and you are in the centre of Busselton town or ride your bike along the purpose built bike tracks that take you all the way to town and beyond to Yallingup.
Boat Ramp facilities one minute from the unit and marina berths available to keep a boat in the water if required.
Accès des voyageurs
- two story town house style with living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs.
- 3 roomy bedrooms with built in robes.
- 2.5 bathroom - 2 bathrooms upstairs extra toilet downstairs
- open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with HD TV and DVD.
- large kitchen has a enormous walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas stove top, microwave, electric oven and is ideal for entertaining. - Twin door modern fridge included.
- gas piping into unit for gas heating - gas heater included.
- separate laundry downstairs equipped with Fysher and Pykel Washer and Dryer.
- Master bedroom was queen bed has large walk in robe, ensuite with spa bath and views of the marina.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have roomy built in cupboards and a very large shared bathroom.
- Back private courtyard – perfect for catching the morning sun and lunch time BBQ's – large enough for drying cloths
- 2 private car parks undercover at back of unit.
2x queen beds (bedroom 2 &1)
2x Bunk beds (bedroom 3)
1x single bed (games )
1x Trundle (bedroom 3)
2x Spare Mattresses. (bedroom 3 &games)
**** 2 x KAYAKS ****
*** FREE WIFI****
One night stays accepted for last minute bookings
Min Stay: 2 nights
Min 3 nights for long weekends
Min 4 night stay at Easter.
7 night stay for IRON MAN
Min 5-7 night stay over Xmas New Year
I am local to the Busselton area, grew up here and I am now raising my own son here. I love the southwest for its serenity, the beaches and fishing. I strive to provided our guests with great accommodation while providing them with great tourist destinations so they can have the ultimate getaway.