Stunning home in the heart of one of the best Atlanta neighborhoods - Virginia-Highland. Home was fully renovated in 2014 to include upscale furnishings and high-end industrial design. Walk to VaHi shops and restaurants, as well as Atlanta beltline.
Please inquire about baby gear if you have children in your party - the house is equipped with a baby crib, bouncer, baby chair and other items.
Open floor plan living area w/wood-burning fireplace gets an abundance of natural light. Fully equipped kitchen shines with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Enjoy your meals indoors or outdoors at reclaimed wood dining table that easily sits six to eight people. Light-filled sun room is a great spot to catch up on your reading. Good size bedrooms invite you to a comfortable night on memory foam mattresses that adjust to your body temperature. If you have some free time on your hands - head down to the lower level to shoot some balls at the pool table, or flip the table and enjoy the table hockey. The spacious deck off the kitchen also features a gas grill for your outdoor cook out, as well as relaxing lounge furniture and a fire pit.
There is a 40" LED TV in the living room that comes with all channels available from Comcast including premier networks HBO, Showtime and Starz, as well as OnDemand programming.
Accès des voyageurs
There is a designated off street guest parking spot right in front of the house (between the front yard and the street, where you see the pebbles) that easily accommodates two vehicles. Please do not park in the driveway as we need to have continuous access to the attached garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our guests will enjoy a full privacy during their visit. We will not be present at check-in or checkout unless requested by the guest(s). Our property can be accessed by a digital entry code that will be generated specifically for each guest and expire upon conclusion of their visit.
- No pets and no smoking is allowed on the property.
- The home is not rented out for parties and events, and therefore we do not allow large parties taking place during the stay. Small family and friends gatherings are of course ok with us as long as the guests are respecting our house rules.
- We ask our guests to respect the privacy of our neighbors as they would respect their own neighbors in their home. Our home is located in residential family neighborhood and we expect our guests to maintain reasonable noise levels when they are using the outside patio for entertaining at late hours (the city ordinance forbids excessive noise after 10pm).
- We ask our quests to treat our home and the surroundings with the same care and respect as they would in their own home - by removing outdoor shoes at the front door, using coasters on furniture, and maintaining general order of things.
- We expect to find our home at the check-out in a similar condition as it was provided to the guests at the check-in.
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Finance major and work in IT industry. I love traveling and meeting new people. In my spare time I would be biking on Atlanta belt line and in Piedmont park, enjoying great food at VaHi restaurants, and spending time with my family.