Cute 1 bedroom in Murray Hill, a great area of Manhattan, one block from 34th street, and walking distance to everything. Close to Macy's, Empire State, Grand Central, Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Madison Park & all the great 3rd Ave bars & restaurants.
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Guest(s) agree that NO PARTIES or EVENTS are to take place at the property at any time. Any action that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents, will result in the expulsion of the guests and his or her group from the premises.
2) There is NO SMOKING (of any kind) permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3) Drug use is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of marijuana or marijuana extracts.
4) Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit.
5) Guests agree to observe quiet hours from 9:00 pm until 9:00 am.
6) Guests accept complete responsibility for the unit from check-in until check-out. The registered guest is responsible for the actions of all members of his or her group.
7) Guests agree to return all keys. Failure to return items will result in charges to the guest.
8) Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any damaged, destroyed, or non-returned items.
9) Guests will be subject to a $100 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out.
10) Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property. Such actions will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
11) Guests may be asked to agree and sign a rental agreement.
12) Guests may be asked to provide a date of birth as proof of age. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Cet hôte a 428 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi!! Thank you for looking at my listing. I love to travel all over the world and renting my place out helps me accomplish this!
I love sports - Basketball, tennis, Squash, Poker, and sometimes a little ping pong or juggling at the park. I also love eating all kinds of yummy food, going to shows, movies, and concerts.
I love people and animals maybe even more, especially dogs. They are such a gift.
I try not to plan everything and for the most part - I just do it!!
Additional Info - California demeanor, New York driven! Always striving to excel. I enjoy healthy foods, traveling, helping others and animals, and dancing. Favorite networks are CNBC, Animal Planet, and Discovery. Favorite shows are Homeland, Scandal, Shark Tank, Breaking Bad, The Americans, and watching the Chargers fumble on Sundays. I love people and I have met many wonderful people from all over the world through this business.