Charming big stone house full of character and history in the most convenient "Friendship" will make your Pittsburgh experience a comforting one. The location is unbeatable, 10-15 mins away from anywhere in Pittsburgh. Less than 0.6 miles from Shadyside, minutes to universities (Carnegie Mellon and UPitt) and downtown. You can bike around town, take a short stroll to different neighborhoods, or ride various public bus routes that pass by the house.
Spacious living room, dining area, gourmet kitchen, fenced in quaint back yard, great size bedroom, clean full bathroom and half bathroom. One parking spot and you can borrow the bikes too!
Dogs welcomed! If you have a dog or two, they are welcome too! (Just make sure they are house trained). They will love the fenced in yard for sure!
There will be clean bedding and towels ready when you arrive.
Accès des voyageurs
2 (out of the 4) bedrooms will be accessible to you. 1.5 bathrooms.
Spacious living and dining rooms, gourmet kitchen, fenced in quaint back yard, great size bedroom and full bathroom. Two off-street parking spot
3 adult bikes for your use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As often as you want! Or not at all. I'm international person who has lived in 6 different countries and traveled to over 25 over the years. So we can talk about anything you want to or not at all if you just want a nice quiet stay.
Here are my favorite neighborhoods to check out:
1. Shadyside: (Walnut street and S. Negley)
- Tones of restaurants, shops and bars for any mood or taste.
2. The Streep District: (Penn Ave between 26th - 30th Street)
- 100+ years old Italian grocery and bakeries
- Weekend street vending markets
- Ethnic grocery stores: Asian, Middle Eastern, Polish, 100+ years old Italian bakeries and more
- Amazing restaurant selection:
- Pamalas (Brunch)
- Penn Avenue Sea Food market and restaurant (freshest fish you can ever find!)
3. Lawrenceville: (Butler street between 46th and 42nd street)
- Arty Brooklyn inspired neighborhood with quaint shops, cozy cafes and interesting bar hangouts
- Meat and Potatoes: Must try their "Meat and potatoes for 2", Mussels and macaroni and cheese
- Grit and Grace: Creative fusion Asian dishes and a nice bar to grab a drink.
Ask me when you are here too!
Cet hôte a 208 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a Taiwanese born international traveler (20+ countries) who love to meet new people, making new friends, sharing life stories, experience different cultures and culinary adventures. Apart from Taiwan and USA, I've lived in Spain and El Salvador. Some of my favorite destinations are: Mexico city, Mexico; Valencia, Spain; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Heidelberg, Germany; Koh Samed, Thailand.
I absolutely love being an airbnb host as well as traveling using airbnb. I try to make people feel at home during their travel and giving the local experience. I'm looking forward in meeting you at your intended stay or during my next travel destination.
I often cook at home, trying out new and old recipes, which I share with my guests if you wish to try. Me and my 5.5 years old energetic Cairn Terrier dog Kirby (Toto from Wizard of the Oz) are usually playing in the backyard or cuddling in the house. If you are considering taking your dog on your trip, you Kirby and I love guests and their furry friends.
My Pittsburgh house is a unique historic 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home built in the 1950s. Big spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, off street parking, quaint backyard.
[我會說聽讀寫中文] [Hablo Espanol ]