A fully furnished apartment located in a recently built modern building in Pocitos, one of the liveliest areas in Montevideo. It's in a charming green street, walking distance from the beachfront, shopping areas, and is about a 10-minute drive to downtown. It's ideal for 1 adult or a couple.
It's a 2-bedroom apartment (a suite and a studio with a sofa/bed), and an indoor parking space, in a recently built modern building in Pocitos, one of the liveliest areas in Montevideo. The apartment decor mixes modern design and antique furniture. It is equipped with individual in-floor heating system control, HD 32’ TV, Apple TV, cable with major international channels, wireless telephone with an operational prepaid landline, fast WIFI ADSL internet and iPod/iPhone dock. The living room and bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioners. Both bedroom and studio have spacious closets. The kitchen is equipped with main appliances needed for cooking, including a dishwasher. The laundry area (terrace) has an efficient washer and drier. Minimum stay of 3 days. The AirBnb system has arbitrarily modified standard prices lately. Irrespectively of it states, the prices should be US$ 120 per day + AirBnb commission. There's a 10% discount for a minimum of 7 days and 25% for a minimum of 30 days stay.
Accès des voyageurs
Rooftop with a view of Pocitos and Pocitos beach equipped with a dining room for 6-seated guests. It includes full table service suited for small dinner parties, barbecues and receptions. The dining room is available upon booking and payment of a maintenance fee to cover the cleaning service costs. The terrace is available for sunbathing with no additional fees.
- 24-hour vigilance at the building entrance
- Indoor parking space for 1 car included
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The apartment is used only occasionally by the owner, and is available to guests for short stays. A real state agent will be present on arrival with a set of keys and a check-list of goods made available with the apartment. Once a week cleaning services are included, but usually an arrangement with the cleaning lady can be made for additional hours of house maintenance at a fee.
Restaurants in Pocitos and surroundings:
-Barbecue - La Otra - Tomas Diago, 758, Pocitos. It's walking distance from the apartment, and one of the favorite Tripadvisor restaurants in town. The meat is really good and service is friendly. Finding a table outdoors in peak hours during summer has been quite a challenge.
- Tintos&Rubias - Pedro Berro, 797, Pocitos. It’s a simple place with a terrace, friendly waiters and wifi. It’s just a few steps away.
-Mediterranean - Da Pentella, Luis de la Torre, 598, Punta Carretas. My favorite restaurant in Montevideo. It has a cozy Italian trattoria atmosphere, and the owner is an excellent chef who studied gastronomy in Spain and Italy.
- Italian - Vecchia Fabbrica - Luis Franzini 907, esq. Sarmiento. It's a trattoria open by the chef of Da Pentella, with a charming mezzanine.
-International and fusion – Tandory, Calle Libertad, 2855, Pocitos. It’s a charming restaurant with a few tables and excellent food.
- Francis - Luis de la Torre, 502, Pocitos. One of the top Tripadvisor restaurants located in old house. Advance booking is recommended.
- Supermarket Disco, at Calle Scoseria, 2628, is located 3 blocks away and is open until 9:30pm. There are also small grocery stores nearby.
- Taxi service - dial 141
- This is my own apartment, which I use when I'm in Montevideo. I would kindly request you to take good care of it as if it was your own and leave it in similar conditions as you found it.
- No children under 12 allowed.
- No pets allowed.