Large upstairs room with super comfortable Memory Foam bed & work/study area in centrally located character home. Quiet, treed street. Safe neighbourhood. Near to Royal Jubilee Hospital, UVic & Downtown. Fragrance-free home; unscented hair & bath products provided. Kitchen access. Landscaped backyard. Free wi-fi & parking.
Fragrance-free accommodation in peaceful surroundings. This large, bright upstairs room is fully furnished (chair, desk, dresser) and carpeted. Your stay includes fresh linens, towels and natural, non-scented hair & bath products, and other niceties. This double-size Memory Foam bed provides a very comfortable sleep. In-room heat control. This room also has air conditioning, which for your comfort, can run throughout the hotter summer nights. Large closet. Free wi-fi.
Accès des voyageurs
Enter through the private garden entrance, and walk upstairs. (Please see photos showing access and staircase.)
In addition to your room, you have full access to the kitchen and backyard. Living and Dining rooms can also be available upon request after 6pm. Free parking on street.
Small details that you might enjoy knowing:
- there is a piano that you're welcome to play
- the fully stocked kitchen comes with your own private cupboard
- you can use all kitchen appliances, cutlery/dishes, etc... even the spices!
- all cleaning products are eco-friendly and fragrance-free
- free unscented hair and bath products provided
- washer/dryer available; no charge for reasonable use
- the bathroom is shared when there is another Airbnb guest in my home
Please consider the following:
- this is a fragrance-free home (host allergic to scent); free, unscented bath & hair products are provided.
- the shower stall height accommodates 5'7" (please see photos)
- in summer, you may want the air conditioning on throughout the night
- this is an upstairs room, so there are stairs
- no-smoking, no-drugs
- kitchen left clean and tidy after use
- host has on-site Home Office 8:00am-6pm
It's my pleasure to share information with you about Victoria, nearby amenities, shopping, etc. Although I work in my home office during the day, casual conversation after hours is welcome or, if you prefer, you can be entirely on your own. There may be another Airbnb Guest in the main floor bedroom as well; if so, the bathroom is shared.
Hi - For many years, I was a 'host mom' for international students who came to Victoria to study English, and now I'm an Air B&B host -- It's a joy for me to share my home with people who have a love of life, learning and travel. Guests who have stayed with in my home describe me as warm and welcoming. (Equally friendly are the 2 cats, Mac and Shadow.) I'm a solopreneur whose life work is to help others find their passions and natural strengths - a very rewarding career! I'm a student of Tai Chi and sing in a Choir. In non-business hours, I volunteer with Soroptimists International, Junior Achievement, and Community Micro Lending. I look forward to meeting you!