This is the main bedroom of a large luxurious house. Enjoy the huge bedroom with spectacular views and the en-suite bathroom equipped with rain shower and spa bath - pure bliss!
Enjoy the hotel-like luxury of a spacious private room with en-suite bathroom (and large balcony) along with the benefits of having a holiday house - complete with fully fitted kitchen, large garden and outdoor entertainment area (including a built-in braai), swimming pool and endless views.
Please see reviews about the house under the other listings linked here - it is the same house and this room was just added :)
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to:
- Fully equipped kitchen (incl dishwasher)
- Free, uncapped wifi
- Outdoor gym on promenade 5 min walk away
- Off-street parking can be arranged but is limited
- Street parking is readily available and should not be an issue
The following will be shared:
- dining room and lounge area (including TV connected to DSTV)
- outdoor area including garden, built-in braai and swimming pool
- fully-fitted kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher
Due to the severe drought, there are strict water restrictions in place in Cape Town. Guests are asked to comply with these and help us save water in this home. The Pool is not being maintained due to these restrictions and should not be used. Thank you for understanding.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We stay in a flat at the top of the house so are available for questions anytime!
Please ask about:
- off-street parking
- checkins after 9pm will have a surcharge of R250
Please treat this lovely house as you would your own and note the following rules:
- Guests may have friends over but no visitors after 10pm (unless prior arrangements have been made with your host).
- A key replacement fee will be payable before checkout if keys are lost.
- No smoking permitted in the house. If you do smoke, please make use of the balcony and dispose of cigarette butts.
- The house is cleaned on a weekly basis by a cleaning lady. Please tidy/ clean shared spaces after use.
Cet hôte a 111 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there! My name is Anika :)
I was born in Germany and raised in South Africa. I live in a beautiful house perched above High Level Road, Sea Point in Cape Town, South Africa which I would love to share with travellers.
I am a qualified chartered accountant and work 8-to-5. I love being active and challenge you to get me to sit still for more than 2 seconds. I love being outdoors, meeting new people and spending time with my friends.
I would love to welcome you into my home. The house has many shared spaces and as such requires a guest that is happy to share amenities with me and other guests.
Please feel free to message me any questions - I will get back to you as soon as I can. Otherwise I look forward to meeting you.