Cool, fun, light filled apartment on the first floor of a small 1900s built conversion in the heart of the design quarter and moments away from Shoreditch.
Great transport links with 4 tube stations within 10mins walk and bus stops on doorstep.
You will love it! It's a bright, open, very comfortable apartment situated on the first floor of period building right in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The bedroom - where the magic happens! (in your sleep)
• It's at the back of the apartment so it's peaceful and quiet.
• Ceiling to floor windows and door lead out to a private terrace which gets lovely afternoon sun. There’s a weber gas BBQ if you feel like cooking outside.
• There’s plenty of hanging space and drawers. Linen and towels, iron & ironing board provided.
The living area / kitchen
• It's lovely and bright and all open plan, with 4 big double glazed sash windows spanning the entire front of the apartment which gives it a lovely aspect, drenched in sunlight.
• You'll have access to wifi, flatscreen cable TV, Apple TV and awesome amplified speakers for streaming music. You won't want to leave the house!
• The kitchen is fully equipped, everything you should need including coffee plunger and stovetop espresso maker.
• There's a story to the dining table - it's brass and comes from Morocco! Most people find spices, tajines, leather or lamps. I fell in love with a table! It travelled across Europe and on arrival I realised it wouldn't be flat packed like IKEA, and it couldn't fit through the door. So we had to be creative and shimmy it in off the roof of the van through the front window! I think forever this table will belong to the apartment..
• What a way to start the day - the walk in shower heats instantly and has excellent water pressure. This is really important as London properties have some shocking plumbing!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have the entire apartment to themselves.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As needed. I may not be around to greet guests, but I am always contactable on phone, text, email etc. with any questions or needs.
For longer term stays of one month or more a fortnightly cleaning service is provided. This is already in the monthly rate.
Relax, have fun and enjoy the fantastic location of this apartment. Please take good care and be considerate, this is a small block of apartments, with only 2 other properties, so I'm afraid NO party crowds.
No additional people to stay in the apartment and no visitors unless agreed upfront.
No smoking, no animals, no parties allowed.
Any breakages need to be replaced and please let me know about them, inventory and photos are recorded.
If there are any problems, please discuss with me as and when so we can try and address it upfront rather than leaving it to put in a review - remember this is a home.
£250 security deposit required. This will be returned after check out provided there are no deductions or damages. Please note if the house rules are ignored, you will lose the security deposit.