Beautiful double room, finished to a high and modern standard with king size bed, in lovely 3 storey house.
The room benefits from an en-suite power shower room, plus built-in wardrobe and can sleep two people in great comfort.
Very close to Southmead Hospital, Rolls Royce and Airbus, plus the great bars, pubs and restaurants in Gloucester Rd.
A gym and Olympic pool are two minutes' walking distance from the house and open from 6am to 11.30pm.
Close to Lidl and a Coop as well.
This modern three storey and newly built house is lovely and spacious, providing comfort and mod cons, including free Wifi.
Bedrooms are situated on the second floor, whilst the kitchen and living area are on the first floor, separating the two living/sleeping areas so to provide more privacy when needed.
The kitchen is super modern, big and fully functional. If you are planning a longer stay, it can be used for day or evening meals with ease.
Plenty free parking is available on the parking bays outside the house, but make sure to arrive after office hours, when the majority of people working at Southmead hospital have already left.
Accès des voyageurs
On top of having a en-suite shower room with a power shower which will not let you down, guests will have access to and are welcome to make full use of the kitchen, lounge area and separate cloakroom on the first floor.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am working during the day, but can be flexible to receive guests during office hours, with enough notice provided.
Please ask for anything you might need during your stay and I will endeavour to accommodate you.
Long stays possible, please enquire accordingly.
After few hiccups and equipment damage at the hands of some of my most unruly guests I am forced to require strict observance of the following house rules from all future guests:
- NO shoes in the house, since it is carpeted throughout
- NO walking with bare feet or socks, for hygienic purposes (clean slippers will be provided)
- NO smoking
- NO pets
- absolutely NO door slamming
- NO showers past midnight, due to the water noise and disturbance caused to other guests
- NO check ins past midnight, unless otherwise agreed on
- Use of the washing machine is strictly forbidden, unless permission has been previously granted and even that will only be for guests staying for a period of a week or over. If necessary and under special circumstances, usage can be granted to short stays' guests at an additional cost of £5 per wash/dry.
Breakfast is NOT included in the room rent, but a hot or cold non-alcoholic drink will be offered upon arrival.
Cet hôte a 282 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an Italian girl currently living in Bristol with my German/American partner Roy.
We are a very social, well travelled and international couple who love to host and entertain.
The kitchen and lounge area is open to guests but we control the remote ;-)
Feel free to engage and make use of the facilities and please respect the space as if it were your own. This is a private house after all. We look forward to meeting more world travellers.