Hale Kapi'olani was just featured in Coastal Living Magazine's December 2017 issue as one of the "12 Best Vacation Rentals in Hawaii". We are very proud of this prestigious honor by one of the best magazines in the world!
Our 3,200 square foot home is the perfect place for a family or large group: it is very kid friendly with 2 separate master bedrooms, 2 additional bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, an outdoor playset and waterfall views!
Ideally located a half block from Queen’s Bath.
Hale Kapi'olani is the perfect place for a family or large group and it is very kid friendly with its 2 separate master bedrooms, 2 additional bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms upstairs have beautiful waterfall views and the two master bedrooms share a large lanai.
We just recently made significant upgrades to the house such as replacing all flooring with brand new flooring, installing ceiling fans and recessed lighting, and installing a new high end washer and dryer. The house is fully furnished beautifully and beachy and we have made it as comfortable and welcoming as we can. The kitchen is spacious and will be fully-stocked. There is a large game room with a brand new ping pong table, foosball table and other games for the kids and adults. There are two outdoor spaces with eating areas and a BBQ, and lots of grass for the kids to run around. We have gear for you to take to the beach (towels, chairs, boogie boards and cooler). Additionally, our goal is to make this house as kid friendly as possible, as we know how many items parents must drag along when traveling with small children. We have a new pack-n-play, a high chair, a stroller, a Radio Flyer wagon and kid friendly utensils.
The location is a prime spot in Princeville, just a short five minute walk away to the entrance of Queen's Bath, about a 10 minute walk to the St. Regis Hotel, and a short drive to the world famous beaches of the North Shore. Come stay with us and be one of our first guests!
Check in time: 4pm
Check out time: 9:30am
- Kauai has 14.416% taxes on the rent which is in addition to the pricing posted. The full price of the stay plus applicable taxes will be sent via special offer after your inquiry.
Accès des voyageurs
The location is a prime spot in Princeville, just a short, less than five minute walk away to the entrance of Queen's Bath, about a 10 minute walk to the St. Regis Hotel, and a short drive to the world famous beaches of the North Shore. Come stay with us and be one of our first guests!
1. Check-in time is 4:00 PM, unless you have made prior arrangements with Tammy for an earlier time.
2. Please check the house upon your arrival for any damage or broken items which may not have been seen by the staff. Let Tammy know ASAP so these items can be addressed if necessary and so that you are not responsible for the damage.
During Your Stay
1. We have a no smoking policy, inside the house and the outdoor lanais and grassy areas.
2. As a general rule, please turn off ceiling fans and lights in rooms not being used. All TVs and lights should be off when you leave the house. Electricity is four times the cost here compared to most areas of the U.S. and has an environmental impact as well.
3. The large garbage can must be put to the curb on Tuesday night for pick up very early Wednesday morning, even if they are not full to avoid bad smells and pests.
4. Please bag all of your garbage before putting it in the garbage can - do not place any trash in the garbage can directly. The island is full of critters; we must bag everything.
5. If returning from the beach, please rinse off outside before coming into the house. We take pride in keeping the floors and furniture clean for our guests and we hope you can help us with this.
6. Please close all windows when leaving the house; it can rain without warning on the island, and open windows will cause damage to the flooring and furniture.
7. Make sure the garage door is shut and that doors are locked at all times to avoid theft of beach equipment or other items.
Princeville HOA Rules
1. Noise which is an “annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood” is strictly prohibited (ex: boisterous activities, musical instruments, audio equipment, etc.). Generally, “reasonable noise” such as yard maintenance is allowed from 10am to 5pm. Those violating the noise rules will be fined.
2. Parking is limited to the driveway and garage, and is prohibited on all grassy areas. Those parking on the grass may be fined.
1. Check-out time is 9:30 AM, unless you have made prior arrangements with Tammy for a later time.
2. Please put all keys back where you found them. Please lock all doors and windows and make sure the garage is closed.
3. If you have extra food that is unopened you can feel free to leave it behind and it will be distributed to those who need it.
4. Please make sure all ceiling fans, lights and TVs are off.
5. Make sure you have all your cell phones and chargers. Check for belongings under the beds.
6. Make sure none of your clothes are drying in the garage or dryer.
7. You are going to need at least 1 hour to drive to the airport – if during rush hour (7-9am or 3-6pm) add at least ½ hour.
8. If your rental car needs gas, Kapaa is your most convenient option.
9. Ensure none of our drinking glasses, beach towels/chairs, books, etc. are in your car.
10. We would appreciate any tips or feedback you have by emailing or calling Tammy – we hope to make this house as welcoming as possible.
11. Please sign the guest book – we can't wait to hear more about your stay!
I love to interact with guests!
We are an adventurous family with two small boys living the dream on a beautiful island in the Pacific! We love hosting guests and interacting with them makes our work so rewarding and enjoyable. I love being able to be a small part of your holiday!