Cozy, and modern condominium just 5min away by foot from Ikebukuro station, right in the center on one of Tokyo's biggest shopping areas, anime otaku culture, and skyscraper districts.
A 2BR Apartment near Ikebukuro Station, accessible to Narita Airport via NEX as well as other parts of Tokyo (with its 8 train lines) and Japan (highway bus terminals).
(For Tokyo/Shinjuku listings, please check at the end of the description for other accommodations offered by the host)
Lively, and buzzing neighborhood lined full of shops, cafes and restaurants.
5-minute walk to one of Tokyo’s busiest transit hubs – Ikebukuro Station;
Second only to Akihabara when it comes to Japanese Anime/Otaku Culture.
The place is a 2BR 50-sqm apartment, enough for the whole family or group of friends to stay at! (Toilet and bathroom is separated so people can do their own business without disturbing the other)
There are two bedrooms, each having a double-sized bed that can hold up to two people each. There is some closet space for you to hang your clothes or store your luggage too!
(For guests of 6 the sofa-bed in the living room will be used)
The living room is completely furnished with 42-inch LED TV, fully functioning air conditioner for cooling & heating, and a two-seater sofa which can also be converted to a bed to sleep on the evening.
The kitchen has three (3) electric IH cooker for those who miss food from home and wanna cook in, a microwave oven for the bentos/lunchboxes you wanna heat up, and a refrigerator for all your drinks whether its juice, soda or beer. The place also has some kettles, dishes and other cutlery for you to use to have a great home-cooked meal.
In the bathroom there is : shower and bath / toilet / shampoo, conditioner & body soap / hair dryer
For your Laundry there is : washing machine / laundry powder / hangers. The washing machine has a drying function however its a Japanese version of what they call "dry" which is basically a spin and it leaves the clothes damp and ready for hanging on the balcony. Please take note of this point.
Enough towels are provided for the guests, along with enough pillows and blankets for the number of people during your stay.
Cozy and home-y, definitely a great and relaxing place to stay for you and your friends or family!
Accès des voyageurs
TokyoPads lets you have the whole apartment to give you full privacy during your stay.
However, besides using the closet space for hanging and storing your luggage, please do not take out any things from it such as extra towels and blankets without contacting TokyoPads first. TokyoPads provide these things accordingly based on the number of guests you have entered on the reservation details.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
TokyoPads is willing to help guests with any questions or queries they may have about Tokyo from food, trains, and culture.
Check out our Neighborhood Guide Map page for our personal recommendations! :)
We shall also be sending a tour guide book around Ikebukuro area for your reference
A Pocket WiFi free of charge will be provided during your stay so you don’t get lost around the city.
Also, a mini tour guidebook around Ikebukuro shall be provided to guests booking in this apartment.
Uploading and updating your friends and family via Instagram and Snap Chat real-time about how Tokyo is such an amazing place just became possible! (well, except for the subways lol)
1)RESERVATION CALL ASSISTANCE (for Restaurants, Highway Buses, etc)
For our guests who want to reserve restaurants during their stay, Tokyo Pads is willing to make a call, inquire and reserve seats for a fee of 250 JPY (call fee).
2)IN-STAY CLEANING SERVICES (2,500 JPY)
For our guests staying more than one week, we offer cleaning services in the middle of your stay (either Saturday or Sunday) to keep your accommodations spick and span.
Our cleaning services include:
-Floors, Tiles & Carpets
-Toilet, Bathroom and Sink
-Linen Change including Fresh Towels (plus 1,500 JPY)
-Cleaning will be done when the guests are out of the apartment. This is to ensure that thorough cleaning can be done without disturbing your stay. (Cleaning time will approximately take 3 hours)
-Although the Tokyo Pads personally does all cleaning jobs for each of its listing, we encourage our guests to bring their valuables or lock them inside a suitcase to avoid any issues.
3)CRIB FOR INFANTS
For our guests who have infants with them, we can provide one (1) crib during your stay for a one-time fee of 3,000 JPY (for transport, set-up and cleaning). Please note that we ONLY provide the crib. Blankets and pillows for the infant/child will not be provided
--------------------OTHER LISTINGS OFFERED BY THE HOST--------------------
TokyoPads also has several other listings around the area open for reservations. Please check them out below:
Cozy Central Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4187455
Golden Gai Getaway: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11118880
Modern Cozy Eastern Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12883916
Modern Loft Apartment in Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13644162
* Please keep in mind that the accommodations of which TokyoPads provide are not hotels, but our home. Certain things you would expect from a hotel like 24-hour room service, fresh linen and room cleaning every day services are not available.*
NOTE: When checking-in for the first time, please be discrete and do not make too much noise along the building lobby and corridors, so as not to disturb the residents. There have been issues around Japan between Airbnb guests and building residents, so please try to keep it low-key. If someone asks, please tell them you are staying with a friend.
PLEASE READ THEM ALL:
1. Take off your shoes inside. Slippers are right by the door for you to use inside the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the neighbors. This is a residential area and people are expected to be quiet after 22:00. If there are constant complaints from neighbors, TokyoPads reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without refund
3. Help us save energy by turning off all lights and air conditioners every time you go out of the apartment.
4. We provide fresh towels during your check-in according to the number of guest. Please do not take more than what is provided.
5. If you smoke, ONLY smoke outside the building OR on the balcony.
6. IF POSSIBLE, separate trash into three: BURNABLE (food, paper, plastic) NON-BURNABLE (all other trash) RECYCLABLE (cans, plastic bottles, glass). If the trash bin become full before the end of your stay, please have your other trash be inside a plastic bag, and leave the plastic bag beside the trash bin.
7. Abide and follow Airbnb's Rules, Terms and Conditions. Book the correct number of guests staying. Any intentional misinformation on the reservation form will result to your stay being terminated without refund.
8. Any loss or damage in the apartment confirmed during your stay would be reported to Airbnb. Corresponding penalties will apply.
9. For safety and security, please DO NOT answer any guests who ring the doorbell during your stay. If TokyoPads decides to visit you during your stay for special reasons, you will be informed beforehand.
10. Please be neat and tidy during your stay. As much as possible, please leave the apartment in the state as it was when you checked in – (kitchen utensils back in their places, towels and bedsheets not lying on the floor, no scattered litter all over). Let’s keep Japan clean, even on the inside!
11. After enjoying the exciting things Tokyo has to offer, it would be our pleasure if you can consider our home to be a place to retreat, rest, and relax. Have fun in Tokyo!
REMINDERS BEFORE LEAVING THE PLACE/CHECKING OUT
Tokyo Pads prides itself in providing great accommodations at a reasonable price. To help us continue to provide affordable listings for our future guests, we would like to give a few reminders:
Before you leave, please don’t forget to:
TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS inside the apartment, including those inside the toilet and bathroom.
Make sure ALL WATER FAUCETS CLOSED in the kitchen sink and bathroom.
Make sure the AIR CONDITIONING IS TURNED OFF (please check if the aircon light is not lit to make sure it is off)
And when you check-out, don’t forget to:
MESSAGE TOKYOPADS, either via AirBNB or other messenger apps.
PUT THE WIFI and its CHARGER right next to the table.
Make sure that the TRASH ARE SEGREGATED for easier disposal by the cleaners.
LEAVE THE KEYS BY THE TELEVISION STAND right next to the television, and leave the door unlocked.
À partir du 17 décembre 2017 - 7 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Cet hôte a 652 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires