From your review, I found some your unsatisfactory aspects, below are my response:
Regarding the location and amenities:
1. We are sorry what you felt about the precise location and amenities we have provided for you. In fact, the location is the center of Seoul namely. Since my house is very near to the residence of Prime Minister and Blue House, the residence of President. The two residences are located within the walking distance. Every guest so far stayed in my house seems like to love the location very much. I do not have any intention to argue or blame you on the matter. Since every one is entitled to have his or her own opinion. Regarding amenities, we provide common things but not those private or personal items. You may find plenty of extra towels, tooth pastes, toilet papers, soaps and shampoo etc. You could ask me what if they are in storing shortage, then I will locate them in the house for you. Other facilities are exactly mentioned in the web pages of Airbnb. So I believe that guests will understand the status of preparation easily. If guests will look into all 46 reviews out of 47 reviews, they probably understand what I meant based on honesty and reliability.
2. Regarding bugs and cleaness, all windows are protected by double deck window flames tightly. So we tried to keep the house free from bugs. But the house is very close to the nature evironment, some times when we find some bugs, we use only mild sprays not harmful to health. I understand that you particularly paid attention to any single bugs since you had a 19 months old young child. I believe those bugs you may find are not dangerous or toxic at all.
Regarding the cleaness of the house, you stayed 6 nights. The house was very clean when you checked in and I maintained the house very clean. That is my personal
character and I am very proud about my house is cozy and kept it clean. If you need the house being cleaned, you may ask me to arrange the house for every 3 or 4 days but not every day.
3. Regarding check in matter: If you were not familiar to Seoul area, you are very welcome to mke yourself feel comfortable to find my house. So far almost every guest find my house easily with our guidance in advance or using a van service with rather economic or compatible prices using taxies from Incheon International Airport. All kinds of directions to my house are provided in my pages written in English from the web of Airbnb.
4. Regarding communication matter: Sorry for one time late responce on your call, but as I already explained and asked you to excuse me on the matter. I had a problem at my smart phone when you checked out and even the van driver could not contact me at the time. But I already arranged the van for you, you could not have difficulties to arrive at the airport in time. I can not read or speak Chinese, so using English during communication would be appreciated very much for all guests.
5. The distance of my house from the street is only 2 minutes on foot by healthy adults. Recently, the city government paved the alley for guests to make possible to use wheel chairs. For example, in the case of carrying baby carts, natually we have to allow a few more minutes to reach from the street. Many our future guests might agree with me that we cannot achieve or satisfy everything in all at once.
6. Regarding the price, the basic price will include only 2 guests. Other guests after 2 guests will be additionally charged. I believe that is much reasonable price policy than applying a flat rate regardlees the number of guests. Anyhow we are sorry for what you felt during your stay at my house in Seoul. However, I will be pleased if you understand better now.
We will be more preparative and ready for helping our future guests who are seeking a comfortable place to accommodate in Seoul.