The Historic Lodge, Boatshed , Cottage & unique “Glamping” units - Gypsy Caravans, Safari tents, Treehouse & Boatcabin are set in 2 acres of creative, tropical, water-front gardens, rich in bird life - Enjoy nature on the river, in stylish comfort!
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
Points à retenir
1. No smoking inside
2. Please wash, dry and put away all plates and kitchenware after each meal
3. As we are subtropical, please put all sweet things in the fridge and clean surfaces well after food or drink to avoid unwanted insects.
4. Please dispose of sanitary items in bins provided in the central facilities block (not in the toilet)
5. Please take trash and recycle items to the disposal area (back of central block) to avoid ants etc. as we have a subtropical climate
6. Please supervise children if swimming or kayaking in the river
7. Only drink from the filter tap in the central kitchen
The Boat house has its own kitchen, and crockery, cookware and cutlery. If you borrow any extra items from the large Central Kitchen in the nearby amenities block, kindly return them to where you found them. Similarly please don't leave any Boathouse items in the central kitchen.