Lovely double room in a new three storey home, with modern bathroom and power shower above the bathtub, shared only with the single room.
Room furnished with luxury queen bed, bedside cabinets and wardrobe, to cater for longer stays.
Very close to Southmead Hospital, Rolls Royce and Airbus, plus the great bars, pubs and restaurants in Gloucester Rd.
A gym and Olympic pool are two minutes' walking distance from the house and open from 6am to 11.30pm.
Close to Lidl and a Coop as well.
Please note that this is still our home, so few house rules apply:
- Breakfast is NOT included in the room rent, but a hot or cold non-alcoholic drink will be offered upon arrival.
- NO shoes in the house, since it is carpeted throughout
- NO walking with bare feet or socks, for hygienic purposes
- Clean slippers will be provided and must be worn at all times everywhere in the house. Some guests complained about having to wear them, which puzzled me a little, since they are NOT torture instruments and help maintain the carpets pristine.
- NO smoking
- NO pets
- absolutely NO door slamming
- NO showers past midnight, due to the water noise and disturbance caused to other guests
- NO check ins past 11pm, unless otherwise agreed on
- Use of the washing machine is strictly forbidden, unless permission has been previously granted. For periods longer than a week, access can be obtained once a week. Under special circumstances, usage can be granted to short stays' guests at an additional cost of £5 per wash/dry.
Cet hôte a 156 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an Italian girl currently living in Bristol with my German/American partner Roy.
We are a very social, well travelled and international couple who love to host and entertain.
The kitchen is open to guests but I always bake at the weekends, so fresh croissants are available to the lucky few who stop by on Saturdays or Sundays :-)