Exclusive stylish 8-bedroom Villa with stunning pool, tennis court & sauna, in a magical landscape 30 min from ROME (train links). Perfect for those who love tranquillity, art, nature, and design. WEDDINGS, MEALS PACKAGES COOKING CLASSES, OLIVE HARVEST, GUIDED TOURS ETC. available. Car needed.
1) Guests shall treat the Villa with the greatest care and respect. This includes being mindful of the furniture and art objects, disposing of garbage carefully and regularly (not leaving any garbage outside at any time! Garbage must be disposed of daily using the bins located outside of the Villa gate), not throwing any objects in the toilet which are likely to stop the pipes, etc.
2) Although the space is large and isolated, the quiet hills carry sound great distances. Excessivly noisy activities outside (such as playing loud music) are prohibited past 9 PM.
3) Smoking is prohibited inside. Guests shall properly dispose of cigarette butts if they smoke outside.
4) There can be strong winds, particularly in the afternoon. When there is wind, windows, doors and the big umbrella by the swimming pool must be closed.
5) Pets are not admitted to the Villa, unless expressly authorized by the Landlord.
6) Guests shall not touch, lean against or sit on the giant turtle located in the garden near the parking (please tell children!).
7) Guests cannot access the fields outside the fenced garden without Landlord’s permission.
I was born in Rome, Italy, but lived for several years in the U.S., where I practiced law in NY. After meeting Molly, my American girl friend, now my wife, I took her back to Italy for a beautiful, Italian wedding at my family villa (this villa listed on Airbnb!), with guests from all over the world. During my honey moon throughout Italy, I re-discovered the beauty of my country and realized that I didn't want to end up like a "Karoshi", in a NY corporate sweatshop, with un-spent fortune. So, I decided that I wanted to live and follow my passion of creating my own business to "promote" the amazing food and culture of Italy to people around the world.
So, I moved back to Italy with Molly, we had two great children (Sabina and Luca), and started the villa business with those things in mind. Over the years we offered our villa clients more and more services (food, olive oil classes/tours, weddings, etc.), until we met another short, nice Italian guy, with similar passions and a similar dream of starting a food-related business in Italy. This guy (Mike), was a guest at the villa and so it was natural that we started talking, exchanging emails and ideas about creating this great business together and so, we embarked….. Now, the villa is not just a simple rental vacation house, but also an amazing location that offers weddings and special culinary vacation packages to those interested in discovering and experiencing the best of Italian food and culture.