"The honeymoon cabin" one hour west of Nashville is perfect for a weekend get away for two. Can sleep as many as four. It's our quietest location on the property. A lovely place to seclude yourself from life's busyness.
Our space is ideal for couples but can sleep as many as four. Its a great stay for a small family of four or a couple wanting to get away with their pup.
While you are visiting with us please remember these few things:
~ if you are planning on bringing your pet.
1) Please make sure your pet is up to date on his/her flea and tick medication... this is a cabin in the woods. Your pet will get fleas AND LOTS of ticks if they have not been treated.
2) Please keep your animal safe while going on walks. If he/she is not great at obeying/coming to his name PLEASE keep him on a leash! We have LOTS of animals on this property and we would hate if any of them (including your pet) be injured!
3) Please know that we have cats and other dogs just fifty yards from this cabin. Those animals may come to visit you. If your pet is extremely territorial about you... please let us know before your arrival and we can keep our dogs and cats inside.
~If you intend to play at the pond:
1) Please leave the dock as you found it.
2) Please no glass [bottles] at or around the pond.
3) Please MAKE SURE ALL MINORS ARE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES.
4) If you or anyone in your group does not swim please wear one of the floatation devices in the dock closet.
5) If you fish, please leave the tackle box and fishing poles as you found them.
Other than this we allow our guests the freedom to roam the property as they wish. We hope that you will be comfortable and gain the rest and relaxation that country solitude can bring!
Cet hôte a 52 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I live on the family farm, Rock 'N Refuge, with our two children, dog and our cat. My husband David is the caretaker and farmer of all 200 acres. I am a former caterer and now managing the Airbnb rentals and a stay-at-home mother. We are both very laid back and love to travel. We hope we provide visitors with a sense of peace and relaxation that comes with farm life!
Please search the web for our farm to learn more! (Rock 'N Refuge)