Lovely cottage on the Gold Coast in quiet area, with private swimming pool, easy access to public transportation. minutes to the beach. 5 minutes from Varsity Lakes train station, perfect for family or group of friends. Free parking on the street available!
Lovely modern home with private swimming pool, easy access to public transportation, 5 minutes to train station, 20 minutes to the airport, close to beaches, largest shopping mall on the Gold Coast, restraunts, shops, entertainment parks etc------- and the entire Gold Coast.
★LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• Located in the upscale Varsity Lakes, and an ideal location offering easy access to the city’s entertainment, education and recreational attraction
Robina Towne Center (Gold Coast Largest Shopping Center)
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Pacific Fair Shopping Mall
• Convenient to both Robina Train Station and 1 minute walking distance to the bus stops
• Handy to Freeways leading to Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sunshine Coast
• Located by the beautiful "Lake Orr" with 10 minutes access to the beaches.
• A spacious queen size bedroom with built-in robes
• A modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living areas
• Contemporary designer furniture and fittings
• Fully equipped Kitchen with contemporary quality appliances
• A bathroom with fresh linens & towels, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
• Internal laundry with dryer
• One car parking space
★RELAXATION AMENITIES FEATURES
• Private swimming pool -with outer deck
★CHECK IN | CHECK OUT
Flexible except when there are guests arriving and departing on the same day and ample time needs to be allowed between guests for cleaning. I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable travel schedules.
Accès des voyageurs
all areas and rooms, pool, living areas, kitchen, veranda, deck ---except for the garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Since you have the whole house, we will only see you when you check in and when you check out ;)
Guest must provide official identification at time of arrival.
1. Check in is AFTER 2pm.
2. Check out is NO LATER than 10 am
3. Although every effort is made to ensure the property is in perfect condition for the duration of your stay, we can not accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents, damage or loss however caused. Specifications subject to change. Garage NOT available.
4. You must absolutely ensure that children are not left on their own, at anytime, in the accommodation. Neither are they to be allowed access to the pool unless accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. Keep the patio doors locked if unsure.
5. All breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported immediately.
6. For your comfort the property is a NON-SMOKING property.
7. Swimming pools are provided free of charge.
8. Only guests listed on the booking form at time of booking are authorized to stay in this home . I understand that my booking may be terminated, or I will be charged extra per person up to the legal limit of the home.(6 persons)
9.Pets are NOT ALLOWED. Reservation will be terminated if pets are found on the property and, no refund will be given in these circumstances. Full security deposit will be with held for required extra clean up services.
10. Copies of identification required at check in.
11. Only the initial supply of bathroom tissue,bar soap will be provided. Renter is responsible for purchasing needs for duration of their stay.
12. Linens , towels supplied. Washer / Dryer available for use during stay at a small fee, per use.
13. Garbage/recycle bins must be brought curb side on designated days .
14. Any changes to booking agreement may incur fees for change.
15. Do not move furniture around the home or use it for purposes not intended. Leave all doors to exterior including the garage closed at all times, this will prevent unwelcomed pests from entering the home.
16. Guests are responsible for their own insurance (travellers/medical etc)
17. Guests responsibility to update home owner with change in email address and cell phone number for communication should they change prior to and during stay. Check in information provided to guest one week prior to arrival.
Booking the home acknowledges acceptance of house rules.
Thank you for your co operation, helping us keep our home in the best condition for your stay and future guests.
CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER: In the event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel a reservation, i.e. including Acts of God, civil disturbances, riots, flood, drought, fire and legislation, only repayment in full of any monies paid in respect of the reservation will be made.
Please note items on property subject to change without notice (ie replaced or removed for damage, improper use, new legislation/codes in area, updating, waiting for service etc) .
No smoking in the house.
No guests in the house except for those registered at the original booking.
No pets. No parties. Thank you.
Cet hôte a 126 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
If this is your first time to use Airbnb visit this to get a $50 credit -- https://www.airbnb.com/c/plert
Love travel, food, movies and learning about new cultures and places. I am so happy to be an airbnb host, love meeting people and helping them have a good experience in a new place. The Gold Coast is amazing, it has oceans, mountains, and some of the most beautiful landscapes i have ever seen. I feel proud that of all the guest who have stayed with us we have 4.7 stars rating. 97% satified or better is not bad! Welcome to our home and enjoy your stay with us!!!! ;)