The studio has a balcony, overlooking the River Selbe and the USA Embassy.
Surrounded by trendy restaurants and big supermarkets; E-mart, Nomin supermarket, Modern nomads restaurant, Mongolians restaurant etc.
Has one bathroom+washing machine, a small gallery kitchen and two beds; one double bed and a couch sofa. Suitable for a couple....
The studio is close to shops, restaurants, supermarkets and museums.
Supermarket; E-MART 13 min walking
Restaurants; Mongolians , Modern Nomads, Ukraine Cuisine, Modernize& Seoulia
Coffee shops; Tom N Toms coffee
Close to the public transportation
Bus and Trolley bus costs 300-500 MNT
Taxi per km (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) MNT
Accès des voyageurs
- Free Wifi
- a wide range of TV channels in english, korean chinese, indian, turkish, arabic, german, french & russian language
- Free use of Washing machine&Pulver
- Free outside parking place
Échanges avec les voyageurs
24h through Viber, Whats'app, We chat, Line, Messenger, Kakoa Talk, Line
Take a picture of the registration number of the car or taxi before ride.
Knowing the registration number help you :
- to find your forgotten belongings
Inviting locals to the studio is not allowed "No PaRTY"
smoking only at the balcony is allowed
Dont wash the towels with your clothes
Cet hôte a 110 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Your virtual&personal travel assistant&concierge.
My tasks includes:
- Airport pick&dropp off service (10$)
- Virtual travel assistant service, using mobile app's: What's app, Viber, We chat, , Line, etc.. (FREE)
- Delivering early breakfast (10$) from 3 or 4 am...
- Care about your lost items
- Translating&interpreting service
- Organize a customized tours; art, religious, business, cashmere factory tours etc....
- Organize golf lesson, book your tee time
- Get your Permission for Fishing
- Arrange your permission to enter a special Zone
- Rent a car& hire a driver for you
- Doing grocery&souvenir shopping
- Booking tickets&venue
- Organize customized workshops mongolian dance, yoga, mongolian cooking...